Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by SLipshitz
Our Walmarts have everything locked up. I had to ask Fo someone to get Hanes tighty whiteys out of the locked deal. They wouldn’t let me have them they had to take them to the register to wait for me to buy them. They said homeless dudes just rip open the package and take a clean pair

What do they do with the old pair?

Put em back in the pack?

😂😂😂😂
just thrown them on the floor in the bathroom stall they change in...

they'll do that with a new pair of pants etc... instead of wash their clothes in the laundry mat, they just steal new clothes, change in the bathroom, leave the stinking lice infested old ones laying on the floor.

Funny to read or see what Wally World keeps under lock and key, in different areas...

Around here it is cosmetics.... The Trailer Park Blimp Bimbos, and the hispanic Ms Lottabutt, are the ones stealing makeup....

I don't know why Wally World and other stores even let these people in the place....they get high in the parking lot and then go into the stores.

Liberals don't want the cops to arrest these clowns... tears in their eyes " but they are homeless" like its society's fault, instead of their own personal choice to become a drug addict.. winter time, I hope half of them freeze to death.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez