I've had a bull Elephant ball sack full of 338 cal 250gr Swift A frames forever, noticed not long ago Hodgdon's website load for AA-4350 powder under 250's was 2500 + fps at only 52K psi, have wondered what i could do loading the 250gr A frames up with a bit more of the powder, well today i found out.

Loaded 62gr under the 250 SAF's with a COL of 3.380 inch, five rode in the belly of the pre-64 Model 70 JES rebore with one in the pipe, six 250gr SAF's at 2605 fps is some serious power on tap, best part was 4 rounds went into less than a half inch at 100 yards today, two in the same hole with South winds firing dew North, i used two of the 6 loaded rounds to pull the group down to 3 inches high at 100 yards from a previous zero with 210gr npt's at 2800 fps over H-380.

Rifle came to me as a rusted bore 270 out of Oregon, had JES find the new steel, bought a Pacific Research stock from Jorge, had JohnBoy here at the fire paint it, 'Smith bedded everything and installed a stainless steel Winchester trigger along with black matte cerakote on everything else.

Bucks to bulls to big boar bear this rifle and load is ready for most any animal in any weather condition.

Trump Won!