Originally Posted by shaman
Okay. That's a fair answer.

All I've noticed is that BL-C (2) has generally given me more variability in velocities than other powders, specifically H4895. I've generally used BL-C(2) for .223 blasting ammo that I run through the progressive.

Outside of that, BL-C (2) is one of those powders that's been on my shelf since I got started. There always seems to be a listing for it, no matter what I'm loading.

I've been reading this thread with interest. I'm currently resurrecting a Savage 340 for coyote hunting, and I have 55 grain Hornady SP and I just ordered some 52 grain Speer HPs as well as BL-C (2), Varget, and CFE223 to replenish the larder.
BL-C (2) is so close to Winchester 748 I tend to get what is available and best price. I use it in .308 and 30-06. Unfortunately, I don't think either give me the best accuracy. That would be Varget. For .223 it is H335, AA2015, RL10x, AA2230 and AA2460.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.