I have previously dealt with Doug on some scope purchases and they were great transactions, so I know how helpful Camera Land can be.

This time it was Joel’s turn to help me. I decided I wanted to upgrade to a mirror less camera.I’m not a pro, just wanted better than a cheap digital or cell phone. I did research, narrowed it down to 3 possibilities. Then called Camera Land on a Saturday in December and talked with Joel. Being new to mirror less, I had a lot of questions, he answered every question, and asked me a few I hadn’t thought of. Without pushing a specific brand, He went over the good and bad of my selections and helped me decide on the one that fit my needs. I went with the Sony A7ll.
I recieved it this week (it was a back order item). The camera is great! Even better than I expected.

I can’t thank Joel enough for his help in getting the right camera system for me.

As has been said before by many on campfire, if Camera Land carries it, it’s worth a phone call to talk to them. They are more than helpful.
Thank You Joel from a very satisfied customer.

Steve
jd9770