Any of you guys on the taller thinner side, what is your preference for carrying concealed?

I’ll give a little info to let you know what I’m dealing with.

I’m 6’4” tall and weigh right around 200lb. 32” waist and pretty narrow shoulders and upper body. I live in a place that regularly sees triple digit temps from June through September so cover garments are tough to work around.

For forever I’ve carried primarily small handguns, especially during the warm months due to having no place to hide a full sized handgun. We have constitutional carry so printing or someone seeing a firearm isn’t a problem legally, but I prefer that I’m the only one who knows that I’m armed for a variety of reasons.

I generally carry a J frame in a front pocket or with an IWB rig but even that can be problematic to keep concealed during T shirt weather. My no other choice but better than nothing option has always been a HS double derringer slid in behind my billfold in a front pocket, while easily hidden and always reliable it isn’t much good past contact distance.

The dilemma now is that I’d like to carry a mid or full sized auto due to the way of the world currently but I don’t know of a good option for concealabilty for a G19 or similar on my slim frame in a pair of Levi’s and a T shirt or pearl snap.

When I lived in a colder locale it wasn’t an issue to hide a 5” Govt model IWB by wearing a vest or light jacket. That doesn’t work out as well when it’s 103deg out or I’m in a building during the summer months sitting and standing for any length of time.

What works for you?