I personally have had no problem reloading the Rios & Nobles. They are a bit larger than all the others though and when you get them they both are 1 1/8 loads. If you try a basic 1 oz starting load of vel/press, you may have to add a filler to get a proper stack height. Depending on the powder, I found some loads where i didn't have to do that. On my 5th reload with some of them and they still look great. Fios have worked well also. Crimp nice, but the Hi base ones get caught up on ejection sometimes from the A-5. Was told the Fios are using a plated steel base. As usual, when you wind up reading about all of us doing reloads at some point there will always be someone who has had a problem with a particular brand. I shot a new box of the purple Feds. Eight of them ejected out of the A-5 split. ONLY that particular box; never had that experience before with any other brand nor the other Feds I was shooting that day. Looked at these holding up to the sunlight, and the hull was paper thin ! Bad lot number ? The A-5 does have a mighty ejection. But why then didn't any other hulls split? Called Federal about this & didn't want to know jack about it.