Originally Posted by isaac
Looks like you and Gregg have become quite the sought after guides. I'm easy to please fellas. I can cut me a ground blind in a perceived good bobcat crossing area and be plenty content.

I'll assume I could just as easily see a pig, axis or blackie from the same spot at any given time especially if the pressure keeps up fromthe other guys and vehicles.

I gotta be a dad for my son, as to his pig,(not talking Thursday night)and after that, it's my varmint education and socializing with the boys 'round the cookin' fire.

My son will take a axis or a blackie,if permitted. But after reading this thread, I know he's gonna want to one up the old man by tagging a bobcat and then ask me "what's so hard about all that pops"!

He's D.O.A. if he does!!

Gregg is the caller, I'm just a driver with a 223. I'll do what and how he and Pat decide to find that cat. If I shoot one, I'll dump him at your feet and say shoot him quick. Bet Greg can find a few red/gray foxes for sure. Keep up the calling practice at intersections, will make you stand out for sure.
Wouldn't that be something on the young BOB, a hog, axis and a BC. Bet your proud of him for that degree. Glad he is still hanging with his dad. Tried my best to get one of my sons to go on this, maybe someday.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~