Originally Posted by isaac
Checks would be best simply because of not knowing your final tally on tropghy fees. Cash for remainder of hunt balance is preferable, probably and then your spending money as budgeted for fun, gas etc...unless you go debit card for most everything or a rewards card.

I tip my guides and cooks but that's a personal deal and your call. One shouldn't gauge by what another might do. But, for a quick idea for hunts such as these anything from 20 for the cooks,if it's a set staff team up to a 100 for your guide if he puts you on a nice animal and goes that extra step for you.

Just my opinion,of course. A few solid opinions contrary to mine are just as acceptable. It's why I say it's such a personal choice.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks, Bob.
Friend of mine lives to hunt and can cook for a group. He makes pretty good money cooking for several ranches as required. Cooks and guides are very important to a hunt such as this.

I'll go with 100% cash, if that is still accepted.
Looking forward to meeting you and the whole group. I felt I missed a good trip hog hunting, that you guys went on in Dec. Not going to happen again.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~