After thinking about the whole experience for a couple of hours, all I can say is that it was an honor to be in the company of such a nice, intelligent, talented, diverse and funny group of individuals! Each individual conversation, impromptu group discussion, pickup truck ride, meal, and after dinner BS session was a pleasure and worth the effort to get there.

The night in San Antonio allowed a nice meet and greet along the Riverwalk. We also got to sit at the bar and meet new friends before breaking off for some after parties. The ranch venue, with its sprawling lawn and panoramic views, was relaxing and conducive to good conversation. My cell phone did not work there and time stood still for a couple of days.

As for the hunt, I went to visit with friends I had not seen in person, not to hunt. I may have popped a small tasty looking pig, but I generally consider them to be vile, filthy animals and only slightly better than pit bulls. The guides worked VERY hard to provide a good time. If it walked, flew or swam, and was legal, we were offered the opportunity, if not encouraged, to take a shot. To see two truckloads of people getting excited over getting a shot at a nutria was a trip.

I�d goof up if I tried to go through every person with Bob�s level of detail, so I will only say a big thanks to Pat for putting this together, to Pat and Bart for their culinary talents, and to Keith for the good conversation during the long drives.

I also want to give a big thanks to RickBin for creating a place where people from all over the world, from all walks of life, and at different stages of life�s journey, can be friends long before they get to shake hands in person.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln