After being around here for a while one takes note of people who are in favor of running turrets on big game rigs. I've spoken with SU and Scenar about it a fair bit and have a fair understanding of what they've done with them.

But, what I would like to hear from the rest of the folk who use them is about their real life experiences with turrets on big game at longish range.

For the sake of setting a range where long range begins I'm only really interested in hearing about kills on big game past 400 yds.

So, if you've personally taken big game past 400 yds using turrets please tells us about it. Theres lots of promoters of the concept so I would imagine that we'll have plenty of good stories to read about the animals they've taken with them etc.

Side note, I picked 400 yds as a starting point cause by my way of thinking it's incredibly easy to take game at least to 400 with most cals without turrets.

So tell us about it boys/galz

Thx

Dober

(ciao, I'm heading out for bruins)

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy