I do not have any exact information about malfunction with the first Semprios on the marked. There was some returns here in Norway but I have never found out exactly why. Been asking but got no reply from the dealer.

The Semprio I have been shooting with have done at least 2000 rounds now with all kinds of loads with no problems at all. its a 30-06. It appears rock solid so far.

I do think there is a small change to this new model from the first ones. The forend moves about 5mm forwards and is attached with some kind of spring to the barrel.
This makes some extra "start pull" when reloading. Dont know if this is understandable?

Hard not to like the Semprio . When repeating your left arm moves forward and your right shoulder backwards automatically from the recoil.
On the 7600 regular pump you have to wait until recoil is "finished" before moving the foreend backwards. This is slower and not as smooth as the Semprio.

A good gun makes you smile when using it. The semprio gets out the smile in every one I have tried it with.

wr
Paal Dalen