I'll soon find out what the 320 CP's will do to a hog."

Still haven't shot a hog with it since we seem to have a few good bucks in my hunting pasture this year.But........ I'm tearing apart the 320 CP loads with 40 gr of 4198.

Because........

Yesterday morning my S.I.L. was complaining because he had missed a hog with his 7 Mag the day before and was concerned his scope had come un-done.The only extra rifle I had at camp was this 444 , so I told him he could use it out of a little pop-up blind I had put down on a creek crossing where there were some big deer sign.

He had barely settled in when a hot doe brought a really nice eight point to within 60 yards of the blind.He shot him in the chest and the buck just stood there,so he shot him again in the shoulder and he went down.As he was still kicking , so Jason put one in his neck.It's his best deer yet and he is excited.Probably score 125 which ain't bad for an eight point.

Not a single bullet of the three exited.

I want an exit hole on a hog and this load ain't gonna cut it.

It's kinda funny , since hogs are usually my "test medium" for deer size bullets ,but this time it worked backwards!

I'm gonna up them two grains and try for a tighter crimp,and check 'em out on a hog.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place