Originally Posted by BuckeyeSpecial

Insults are not answers.

Okaaaaay...

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

Ingwe: Turd, you are lying again!
Which is typical of people that have such low self esteem that they even describe themselves as "turd"!

"He got mad at me for NOT killing rattlesnakes ( figures each one killed saves the life of at least one child...)
And he now refers to me as " Ingturdwe"..." - your quote!

I don't believe I have ever referred to you as "ingturdwe" but I like the osund of it AND the reference to yourself though!

And as far as rattlesnakes go you do what your turdlike mind dictates - I personally kill them all when they are within "crawling distance" of homes that may have children in them (4-5 miles or so).
Unlike yourself there, turdwe, I have been bitten by a Rattlesnake and at 6' 3" and 260 pounds I personally know that a child would have a life-threatening, miserably painful and prolonged situation if bitten by a Rattlesnake!
Like I said, you go ahead and do what ever your turdlike brain mandates but don't try to influence those that know better than you - and that includes not just me but a LOT of people.
And, you just keep telling your turdy self that YOU are a merry turd - thats always good for a laugh.
And I now publicly call you out turdlike ingwe - produce the post where I can be quoted as saying "I figure each one killed saves the life of at least one child..."!
You are now proven not only a turd, but a liar and an exaggerator - and that is a sad condition that you have attained.
Grow up man before its to late.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...