Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I am intrested in what makes a 1100 point so well. Does it point the best for all size and body shapes?
I can only say they don't 'point' all that well for me.. smile I tried one for 5 shells at the trap range and missed all of 'em.. MUST have been the gun, naturally.. laugh laugh
Are beretta and Benelli barrels bent or something? Oh and like Battue said if they are the best pointing guns why don't you see them on the sporting clays courses? I can name more then a few in the top 25 sporting clays All-American list that shoot Beretta's and can't think of one in the top 100 that shoot a Remington. Whats say you?
I would bet that part (emphasis there) of the reason it's not known as a true competition gun.. And those who compete look down on anyone who would dare to show up with a common Remington...

I ran into that snobbery a few times years ago when I shot in ATA tournaments.. If you didn't carry a 'P' or 'K' gun, you wouldn't get so much as the time of day.. That was a big part of the reason I quit shooting in ATA events.. That, and the games these fools would play with squad pairings, 'laying in the weeds' with shooting a lower score on purpose.. Who needs it..

Besides, I have tons more fun, spend a LOT less, and win more often in turkey shoots.. YMMV..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!