I don't know for sure if Midway is the cheapest but they are a great place to deal with. You could do a Google search for "Harvester Crush Rib Sabot" and probably come up with other sources.

The CCI209's should be fine. Just stay away from the special muzzleloading primers that are milder and intended for 777.

There are scads of muzzleloading bullets for use with sabots out there including many that are pointed or boat tailed. They all range from about 200 to 260 grains in weight. No matter how streamlined they appear, there isn't a great deal of difference between them in long range performance, because they are all basically pistol bullets that are relatively light and short for their caliber. The heavier (and longer) a bullet is, the better it will retain velocity.

That's why I like the .429/300 XTP. It is a bit longer than a .452 of the same weight, and it even has a more or less semi-pointed shape. Plus, it is much less expensive than the "designer" bullets and gives great terminal performance. Also, so far I have never seen an inline that didn't shoot decently with the .429/300/XTP with 100 gr. volumetric BH209.

But part of the fun is to try a variety of components and see what you like.

Life is like a purple antelope on a field of tuna fish...