Originally Posted by rob p
I shot everything. Trap, skeet, sporting clays, birds, deer, bunnies... Anything you can think of. I've popped off 3 rounds at ducks and geese many many times in wet, freezing conditions... I shot bowling pins at Peacedale 25 years ago. I went to school with John Barnes, who's wife worked at Addieville. I've never been there. I've never been interested in paying $$$ for English style (low gun) shooting lessons or popping dizzied pen raised birds. I hunt with the former Pres of Wallum Lake and have been there a couple times for my archery proficiency tests. It's as far away as you can get from me and still be in R.I. I've been to every shooting venue here and in Southern MA for one competition or another. Archery mostly these days. I'm done arguing the point. I have 25 years experience with the gun and have had no problems with it. Nor has anyone I have ever known. This back and forth crap isn't for me. I've defended my point more than I feel I should need to.

Well I can clearly see that you don't shoot at addieville. I never said a word about hunting at addieville. What does bolwing pins have to do with shotguns? So I see you haven't shot any of the excellent targets Richie use to throw at Peace Dale. As far as distance, we are talking about RI. Some people in other states drive farther to get to the store then you can drive in RI from end to end. By the way you don't have to name names I know all the players in RI as far as sporting clays goes. As for you trying to badmouth Addieville what Geoff built there is one of the best shooting clubs in America. Jack does and outstanding job running the place and has long before Geoff passed away. Its sad your to dumb to realize what you have in your own backyard.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.