Originally Posted by ColeYounger

You take a lot for granted and miss a lot. What you are basically saying is incredibly ignorant. Only LE can have an opinion about issues like this because those who are not have never walked in their shoes. You shouldn't be commenting then.
Maybe I do take a lot for granted, and I'll freely admit that I miss a lot. My wife would confirm that I can be absolutely oblivious to her signals at times.

You think I haven't been adversly affected by LE?

I have a family member who will never be able to hunt again, because of an overzealous LEO. This family member will probably never get to hold his son, visit his parents, or enjoy an adult beverage ever again, because a LEO abused his power.

I know full well, and all too intimately the evils a man with a badge can muster. I will not, however, ever lower myself to such a place as to where I will paint the whole LE system with the same brush that needs to be applied to that man.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.