Kudo's to all those involved. Justice was done here, and it's a beautiful thing to see.

Extra kudo's to you George! You demonstrated how bad judgement by an officer of the law is not accepted, tolerated, or condoned by the others, but quite the opposite.

I think when things like this happen and the department itself remains silent in order to conduct it's investigation, it gives the wrong impression that the officers of that department are ok with what happened and are just covering it up.

You were emphatically embarrassed and disgusted by it, as I'm sure most officers you work with, were too. Thank you!

Edit: I guess I should have read the article first. I'm very impressed with the DA!!! The guys actions that day do fill the letter of the NH law for felony recklessness, as such the DA could have completely upheld the law and prosecuted this guy. He, instead decided that the law is poorly applied to a situation like this. Well done! Going by the book isn't always the best way to go. A lesson I hope the arresting officer learns.

Last edited by HugAJackass; 02/23/12. Reason: Actuallty read the article

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.