Originally Posted by Bigamhuntr
I have been using USO for the last 8 years. They apply me for several sheep tags and I have had no problems with them.

I see several here have posted objections to using USO but none have said why.

Please enlighten us as to why they are a problem and not well liked out West. I know he had his lawsuit against some of the Western states. Is that the reason?

Have any of you that have a problem with them ever had an actual problem or is it something else.

I am just curious because if there is something going on that I am unaware of I would want to change services.

I've met George personally and if I hadn't been on a missle range hunting with my best friends daughter I would have had to be pulled off of him.

We get to a spot to glass thats on a ridge thats miles long. As we are getting our stuff ready and starting to walk to the glassing knob this truck pulls in directly behind us and a guy jumps out and starts trying to race up the hill to get to the knob first. It was a BS move that showed a complete lack of class and ethics. There were NUMEROUS areas to glass and we were there before anybody else. Those guys should have moved down the ridge where there were no other hunters, like I said, the ridge was mile long.

Turns out it was George Taulman, one of his guides and 2 clients. We are glassing the Oryx and George comes down and says "Which ones are yall going after?" We told him that they would eventually work their way to us and that we were going to wait and see which Oryx we wanted before making any definitive decision. He said that they were bailing off in front of us and they did.

That son of a bitch came in behind us, set up on top of us then bailed off in front of us and ruined our hunt trying to make impossible stalks on the Oryx. His radio boy then screwed up our hunt when the Oryx did what our guide knew they would do and moved up the draw towards us. He tried to spook them back to George.

Needless to say, I would not piss in his mouth if he were dying of thirst. He's an a-hole. Do yourself a favor and go with an agent/outfitter that has morals and ethics. George Taulman is morally bankrupt