Originally Posted by brinky72
Odd that in Europe you have many restrictions that we in America find ridiculous but yet we can't use suppressors while hunting!?

It's ok for us to use suppressors BUT we cannot own two rifles of the same caliber, we have to have a competency certificate (open book written exam after lectures and a practical shoot) to own a firearm: sorry, what I meant to say was we need a competency certificate for each of the following; a handgun, bolt action rifle, shotgun, black powder rifle, etc. I am registered to conduct business in hunting which means I may own more than 4 (yes FOUR) firearms, but I also need a competency certificate to conduct business in hunting sick sick mad confused crazy

Firearms for personal use have licenses that are valid for 10 years, so after every 10 years I have to renew all those again. Firearms for business purposes have to be renewed every 5 years. Within the next 2 years I will have to appoint someone just to look at the renewals that need to be done.... sick

I have a suppressor for the 22 that works really great and I intend on keeping it.