Originally Posted by hunter01
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by hunter01
Originally Posted by ranger1
WOW!! Guess I touched a nerve. If you had even the slightest clue what you are talking about, you would know that springers are not pointing dogs. You got caught in a lie. You haven't killed 300 birds in your miserable life, let alone the last several years. You pulled some BS out of your dumb azz and got caught. Fess up dufus. Springer are the quintessential upland flushing dog, maybe you meant Brittany Spaniel, they are pointers.
wrong again... I'll pass this post on to my buddy who has the dogs. He, and the dogs, will get a good laugh out of it. Bet you've never been laughed at by some dogs before. That's pretty bad. byw, buddy guides at a pheasant farm. has has several thousands of birds shot over these POINTERS, and he and I hunt the 'farm' LOTS. 300 probably pretty low estimate on bird kills.... You're a real SickO. Showing your ignorance some more, aren't you??

Holy chit! now the dogs can read! Yep, even the dogs are smarted that you. Course it doesn't take much to be smarter than a dufus like you. A guy who knows nothing about dogs too.

Your a [bleep].

I bet the dogs could learn how to use the qoute function better than you.

You should learn it before you use it.

Hint: start your sentence after the last ([/qoute] then you won't look like such a dufus.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla