Ok....I need to move some Firearms and Scopes due to a Family Ememergency. Let me know if you are interested an Ill text you some pics. Shipping IS NOT included.

Firearms will be shipped to your FFL via USPS Priority Insured.

All megotions and discussions by PM ONLY. Postal Money Orders required.

Prices are a little negotiable on some items. PM all offers.

1) Gorgeous Ruger Lypsey's Exclusive RSI Stainless in 257 Roberts. Above average wood. A few character marks not through the finish. Box included. .75" capable with my loads. Includes Leupold VXI 2-7 33mm and HD in Silver with Box. $1,000. Detail Photos available upon request.

Second from Left

[Linked Image]

2)Exceptional Benelli Montefeltro 20Ga Youth Combo - Beautiful Walnut and in Perfect condition with box and all accesories including Adult Buttstock and Chokes $1,000.00 shipped. Here are a few pics from when I purchased it. The Youth Stock is exceptional as seen in the pics.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

3)Remington 700 ADL converted to BDL with Matte Bottom Metal.....Semi-Custom 300WM. The rifle is in a B&C Green with Black Webbing Stock,Profesional Trigger Work 3.5lbs. Recessed Target Crown etc... This comes with a Zeiss Conquest 3-9 40mm with German #4. Extremely Accurate and in Great shape.

Rifle with Scope $1,000

[Linked Image]

More to come.......

Last edited by Bruzer; 02/08/13.

Bruz
"You can't scare me.........I have kids"