I'm sure that I'm in a relatively small minority here, but am asking for some help. I shoot a .375AI for all of my hunting, and since the early '90's used only Barnes X's. The more recent TSX's including the 250 gr. TTSX leave much to be desired as far as BC, which makes the performance suffer at longer ranges. In speaking with Barnes it appears that unless quite a few emails are received requesting an improved bullet,say around 290 to 310 grains in a TTSX, that it is unlikely that they will venture into producing one. If there is anyone interested in using their .375's(AI's,Chey-Tec's,Weatherby's,ect)for long range hunting/shooting and would consider an X Bullet, maybe with enough interest Barnes may offer a better bullet! Thanks for indulging me in my lengthly request! But, if you never ask!!!!

Thanks, memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024