I finally had a chance to get out on the ice last saturday. An old friend who got me into ice fishing called Friday and wanted to know if I wanted to go. I was too tired Friday and still had to work Friday night, but told him I would love to go Sat. morning when I got off work. I hadn't spent any time with John since he retired. He had a triple bypass last year, and is having trouble with his knees, so we decided to hit a small strip pond just a couple of miles from his house. We did not catch a lot of fish but he got a couple of 2 lb bass for his breakfast and we had a few small gills. I did manage to get the largest bass I ever caught through the ice. She was almost 5 lb.
It was good to spend 5 hrs with and old friend, and the few fish we caught were a bonus. I'd have had a good time just sitting on a bucket remembering the old days. Keep in touch with old friends guys they ain't going to be here forever.
Bill

You do not have to have had a psychotic episode to work here, it just saves time!