Don't know if anyone has read anything on this... but this takes effect on July 1, 2014....

But there is a lot of talk on "Talk Radio" that this bill is designed by Globalist and ramrodded thru the House of Representatives, by Globalist....

According to their point on the talk radio shows, the outcome is to have the US Dollar Collapse, and be replaced by a World Monetary System...

One thing was pointed out on the Talk Radio show out of Toronto I was listening too, are highlighting that there has been 20 major bank executives world wide who have mysteriously "committed suicide" within the last 90 days... and it has received little fanfare...

here in the Pacific Northwest, we did hear about someone who supposedly committed suicide by jumping off the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in the past week or so... but nothing was highlighted about him being some major upper level banking Executive...

Sure this stuff sounds like Tin Foil hat stuff, but at the same time, I have to admit, I have ZERO trust for our current President.. and have had NONE for him before he took office, much less SINCE he took office...

But I do have 100% confidence in him on doing ANYTHING that will undermine this nation, for the benefit of globalism...

Trying to do some more research on this.. but thought I would pass it on...

here's one link, In case anyone is interested...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-collapse-video-and-picture-2894028.html