24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm redistributing wealth. A farmer rents my irrigated section to grow a crop. I collect the rent, pay the taxes, make the improvements, pay for the maintenance of the well, pump, and center-pivot sprinkler, and from whatever is left spend about $2K per month on shooting sports. Heck, I think that I've purchased close to $1K worth of stuff from 24HCF members in the past 30 days and made a commitment to purchase another $840 just yesterday.

BP-B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I'm redistributing wealth. A farmer rents my irrigated section to grow a crop. I collect the rent, pay the taxes, make the improvements, pay for the maintenance of the well, pump, and center-pivot sprinkler, and from whatever is left spend about $2K per month on shooting sports. Heck, I think that I've purchased close to $1K worth of stuff from 24HCF members in the past 30 days and made a commitment to purchase another $840 just yesterday.

Lol. I hear yeah, I've bought four firearms in last two mon the and looks like I might be buying a rifle off a fella here. I picked two rifles up this passed Friday. One under the disguise that it's fornher......lol......it really is though. It's a new marlin XT 22lr

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Lol. I hear yeah, I've bought four firearms in last two months and looks like I might be buying a rifle off a fella here. I picked two rifles up this passed Friday. One under the disguise that it's for her......lol......it really is though. It's a new marlin XT 22lr

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I understand, there is a specific competition this gun is gear for. It does not bear the name of the event,so; I dont know what that is. It is called "Precision Rifle" and I am sure as heck 99% of buyers are looking for the "Precision" part and not the competition part. Around here anyways. One LGS had one and sold it (fast)before I get get a curiosity look. So I asked. Is there any club within a 100 miles they know of with a 1000 yard range. Nope no one knows of any. Maybe a place about 50 miles east with 600 yard setup. They seem to do a brisk business in 50 bmg and ar, ak, black shotguns etc....

I found this image on another forum. By Wheeler Accuracy. It sure looks "Precision" to me. Does anyone think that Ruger would sell (I mean to the 99%) if it even remotely looked like this?

[Linked Image]

I would think the weight could be changed and magazine added if a design had to meet certain competition requirements. I mean for the 1% looking to shoot a certain event, what ever mystery event that might be. And the stock could be blackened if that is required. Then maybe a buyer this look would attract would expect more than 3/4 moa performance?

Stirring the pot,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I feel sorry for you phugs that don't have 1000 yds between houses.

IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I am sorry too. Roots is roots and probably lucky for you, most of us remain close to home. I did recently loose a retired friend to Arizona. I suspect never to return. Watch what you say, more might follow.

btw - Real precision can be appreciated at any distance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
closest neighbor, 4 miles.....

[Linked Image]

The rifle has a name as of this morning. Meet Jack the RipPeR....

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Nice! If I lived with a view like that, a 50 bmg would be top on my wish list.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by huntsman22

[Linked Image]

I want to see you holding it up one handed above your head yelling Wolverine!!!!!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

[Linked Image]

I want to see you holding it up one handed above your head yelling Wolverine!!!!!

Mike

What is the purose, and what do you shoot with a 50cal? Other than burn alot of powder. Just askin?

Last edited by Hammer2506; 09/20/15.

Fück Joe byron
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
mine ain't a .50 .....

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

[Linked Image]

Man is that a sweet set up. IVe been waiting for almost 3 months now for the local Sportsman's outlet or any shop to get these in. They were ordered a long time ago. I want one in 6.5

Tight chains.

A=A

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
112 members (10gaugeman, 32_20fan, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,414 guests, and 687 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,881
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.