This patch lube does not contain, Soap, Wax of any kind, Mineral Spirits, Alcohol,Chap stick, Crisco,vegetable oil, olive oil. This is all made from natural paste and oils that are blended together. The paste " Yellow Color" is what holds the oil and provides patch protection.
[Linked Image]
The oils mixed in are strictly for Rust protection. All natural anti rust oils mind you. NO Petroleum products.

Cleans up with Hot soapy water and does NOT build up in the bore over time.

Can be used inside and out of firearms. We use it in our AK's and AR15.

Black Powder Revolver shooters will love it as it keeps that hard crusty fouling from forming at the throat of the cylinders.

Cleans up easy with hot soapy water, no special cleaners needed, doesn't build up over time.

ORDER YOUR JAR OF LUBE HERE! CLICK CLICK CLICK

[Linked Image]

Compressing or rubbing turns lube into a liquid form that will wipe the bore down between shots. It is NOT a runny lube.
[Linked Image]

I'm not going to make no silly claims about shooting 100-1000 shots without cleaning, because that is just not possible with any lubes. It all depends on the rifle, powder type, ball/patch tightness in the bore, etc, to find the right ball/patch/grease combination to work for you and your rifle.

NO ONE on the market uses the ingredients that I use, simply due to the cost of the materials used in my product.

Price: $10 per 4oz jar + Shipping & Handling

You can PM me for ordering details or just use to how to order link provided.