Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Well, yesterday I had a surfeit of empty-headed young females seeking medical attention, and at the end of the day I was literally questioning how our species can be expected to survive.

First idiot was a 22-year-old gal with a blister on her hand from being "forced" to mop the floor at work. Wanted to make a Workers Compensation claim, the whole nine yards. Now, we're not talking about much of a blister at all... less than 2cm across, not infected, but it hurt so bad she couldn't use her hand for Anything. I observed that she had clearly spent a lot of time and effort on her makeup that morning, and asked if she had done it all with her left hand? At which she goggled at me, offended as if I'd told her she was stupid. Which I guess I had done, when I think about it...

Second idiot was a 21-year-old gal who got stung by a scorpion on her foot. She was wailing and crying and carrying on, afraid she was going to die. I couldn't even see a sting site on her foot... just a little redness. I told her she would live, against terrible odds, and thanked her for causing a $400 ER charge against the Texas Medicaid account.

Third idiot was a 23-year-old mother of an infant child who was "sick". Mother was almost panicked by this. Child had coughed several hours earlier, but had been fine since. That was it. That was why she was in the ER. One cough from an 18-month-old child.

I have long held the opinion that if idiot young females were removed from the population, America would be a much healthier place, and our medical care system would be in a damned sight better financial position. I wish the above 3 cases were exceptional, but they aren't. These idiot young females flood our ER's and clinics with their hair and makeup flawlessly in place, their outfits perfectly matching, and their presenting complaints so trivial as to be ridiculous. "I just want to get it checked out," they explain, betraying the fact that they KNOW their complaint is ridiculous and the cost they are incurring to the system is unjustifiable.

Consider this: the number one ER complaint in America is abdominal pain. Guess which sex accounts for better than 75% of ER visits for abdominal pain? Yep, females, most under 35. Guess what the most common cause of abdominal pain in ER's is? Constipation. Our health care system is spending billions of dollars annually to address the fact that most women have lousy dietary and bowel habits, and don't have a clue about how to deal with their own schitt.

I could go on. But we have an erroneous assumption in health care in America that the customer is always right. And the customer rarely IS right, when it comes to emergency care. And it's bankrupting our health care system.

God only knows what will happen to these idiot young females when the free medical care gravy train grinds to a halt. I expect most of them will die of infected broken fingernails, curling iron burns, and the like.

And all I can think at the end of the day is, "Thank God I'm not young enough to consider these pneumoceph's attractive, let alone to be married to one." Seriously.

Last edited by DocRocket; 07/22/15.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
BP-B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
count your blessings these events were alcohol free....

It could have been worse...

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Oh, there were alcohol-enhanced idiot young females as well, after sundown. Those ones are really special. eek

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like a target rich environment. Sure you weren't at a bar?

LOL
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someday, I'll tell you how I got the [bleep] kicked out of me by a drunk naked diabetic hooker.

(and yes, I was working, not shopping)

Last edited by RWE; 07/22/15.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And they vote...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
LOL! No, just a regular ol' hospital ER. Although I must admit that this particular town has an unusually low average intelligence, apparently...

And I should also add that these gals were not prime cuts of meat, by any means. I would say euphemistically that they were all too marbled even for Jorge's taste!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I resemble that remark!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RWE
Someday, I'll tell you how I got the [bleep] kicked out of me by a drunk naked diabetic hooker.

Don't get me started on intoxicated, naked, and combative females...

My solution to same is Haldol. Early and often.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Consider this: the number one ER complaint in America is abdominal pain. Guess which sex accounts for better than 75% of ER visits for abdominal pain? Yep, females, most under 35. Guess what the most common cause of abdominal pain in ER's is? Constipation. Our health care system is spending billions of dollars annually to address the fact that most women have lousy dietary and bowel habits, and don't have a clue about how to deal with their own schitt.
I read an article just this last week about a girl in England who died of not having bowel movements. Obviously she had a mental condition but she thought BM's would injure her so she quit going. After 8 weeks of retaining it, her abdomen became distended (no kidding!) and it killed her. They did an autopsy to find out what the problem was. I can't imagine being the pathologist on that one.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Worked 30 years in the Hospital and the Looker never come to ER only the fat ugly ones on Welfare

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I resemble that remark!

I wondered how fast you'd pick that up, my friend! LOL! Trust me, you wouldn't do one of these chicks with EvilTwin's dick...

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I'm 51 years old. My father is 83. I get along great with him and his friends of similar age. It seems like most of the people I meet under the age of 30 leave me wondering how they will make in this world without someone to take care of them their entire lives. I have trouble relating to them on any level.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Well, yesterday I had a surfeit of empty-headed young females seeking medical attention, and at the end of the day I was literally questioning how our species can be expected to survive.

First idiot was a 22-year-old gal with a blister on her hand from being "forced" to mop the floor at work. Wanted to make a Workers Compensation claim, the whole nine yards. Now, we're not talking about much of a blister at all... less than 2cm across, not infected, but it hurt so bad she couldn't use her hand for Anything. I observed that she had clearly spent a lot of time and effort on her makeup that morning, and asked if she had done it all with her left hand? At which she goggled at me, offended as if I'd told her she was stupid. Which I guess I had done, when I think about it...

Second idiot was a 21-year-old gal who got stung by a scorpion on her foot. She was wailing and crying and carrying on, afraid she was going to die. I couldn't even see a sting site on her foot... just a little redness. I told her she would live, against terrible odds, and thanked her for causing a $400 ER charge against the Texas Medicaid account.

Third idiot was a 23-year-old mother of an infant child who was "sick". Mother was almost panicked by this. Child had coughed several hours earlier, but had been fine since. That was it. That was why she was in the ER. One cough from an 18-month-old child.

I have long held the opinion that if idiot young females were removed from the population, America would be a much healthier place, and our medical care system would be in a damned sight better financial position. I wish the above 3 cases were exceptional, but they aren't. These idiot young females flood our ER's and clinics with their hair and makeup flawlessly in place, their outfits perfectly matching, and their presenting complaints so trivial as to be ridiculous. "I just want to get it checked out," they explain, betraying the fact that they KNOW their complaint is ridiculous and the cost they are incurring to the system is unjustifiable.

I could go on. But we have an erroneous assumption in health care in America that the customer is always right. And the customer rarely IS right, when it comes to emergency care. And it's bankrupting our health care system.

God only knows what will happen to these idiot young females when the free medical care gravy train grinds to a halt. I expect most of them will die of infected broken fingernails, curling iron burns, and the like.

And all I can think at the end of the day is, "Thank God I'm not young enough to consider these pneumoceph's attractive, let alone to be married to one." Seriously.

A person I know very well, a neuro radiologist, told me the other day that he and another MD had concluded, "most people are just not very good at their jobs." One could add to that, "most are not too good at life either."

I responded, "it makes sense; we learned a long time ago that most people are average And Below.." Pneumocephs are quite common as it turns out.

Edited: to be correct.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 07/22/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Tomorrow, if God grants me breath, I'll hit sixty-six. I wouldn't go back on a bet.

But I do have to toughen up for what's ahead.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by bea175
Worked 30 years in the Hospital and the Looker never come to ER only the fat ugly ones on Welfare

and something was always wrong with that thang between their legs
sick laugh laugh laugh

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
An early Happy Birthday, George. Prayers offered for a good day, and many more.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doc, you could add another 40 years to those bimbos and you'd have my MIL. Smart woman, but over reactive to the least cough, sniffle or weeze. Carries a giant bag full of medications, both OTC and prescription (her husband is a dentist and she often badgers him to write a 'script for antibiotics for her stash).

Drives me up the fugging wall.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Sounds like Texas.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Aways improve my vocab in a DocRoc thread.

Surfeit - an excessive amount

Pneumoceph - slang for airhead

Thanks!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
126 members (257 mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,806 guests, and 812 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.