Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Apparently no one in this thread watched the video. The woman argues with him, calls him names, insults him, repeats herself about 50 times. She is absolutely out of control and noncompliant. She refuses to cooperate with an obvious law enforcement officer which is law in texas. You can get charges thrown out but you cannot resist arrest or basic traffic investigation. Honestly she was an inflamed bitch from the get go and finally goaded the leo into anger by blowing smoke in his face.bitch had issues and wouldve gotten rolled in any state. The is no one who hasnt been pulled over at least once for bs reasons. But i still cooperated with the guy with the badge.

GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why did the cop return to the drivers side after taking several minutes to check her out? Why not the passenger side again? Maybe he had it in his mind to drag her out?

What information was he given about her during his check?

Pat answered this, but just to put it in context that a lot of the predisposed are not apt to care about, nor feel compelled to research on their own, I need to restate a few things.

1. Read Mackay's post about interdiction.

2. With that in mind, those that so choose can watch the full video, the 52 minute one, and watch the stop prior to this.

3. The trooper is out doing interdiction and patrol. He has NO intentions on writing tickets today. He is noting cause for stops, and stopping people.

4. He approaches the passenger side, because some train of thought states that it is safer for the officer in the presence of a right handed shooter, and it allows him a better view of the interior.

5. He makes contact, establishes whether or not further investigation is needed. If none, he comes back to the driver's side with the book and a pen to issue a warning.

6. KEEP IN MIND THAT UNDER TEXAS LAW HE CAN ARREST THESE TRAFFIC OFFENSES WITH NO OTHER JUSTIFICATION.

7. He makes a U turn on this driver after she fails to stop at a stop sign while making a right turn.

8. She executes a lane change, unsignaled, when he is behind her. Since he is not looking to write tickets, and this is the most recent reason she has given him to pull her over, he cites this as the reason. He just wants to look in the car for "non-BS" stuff.

9. In his mind, she's getting off, but she goes into the 24hourcampfire internet bravado mode.

10. she can deny the cigarette extinguishment request, and contrary to popular consensus, he doesn't lose it when she denies him this request. I do not know what she was doing during the "noted by wyo" 8 second silence that he finally asked, "Are you finished?"

Also, during her diatribe, she states she got over to yield him the lane, then later states she noticed him tailing her. Kind of a small contradiction and may have been reason enough to ask her to get out.

11. Since he has the authority to arrest her for the offense, and he does have the authority to ask her to step out of the vehicle (I believe the Supreme Court ruled on that decades ago) her refusal to do so is where she escalates the situation.

Yes, she. Frankly, I believe there was still a chance that the situation would have mitigated if she would have got out and sucked in her ass, but it just didn't happen.

You may think junior was in the wrong, here, and frankly, I wouldn't have done the yelling, I would have waited for back up and removed her one way or another. Personally, I hate yelling.

But its good that the militant minority is turning her death into another indictment of the system which has already been vindicated a couple times, and we are arguing over an arrest which had very little to do with the issue at hand, except only to show people where there own viewpoint and biases may be.

Mine included.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
All those Texas cops do all day long is write speeding tickets... laugh

Interesting and timely link.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/whats-the-worst-state-for-speeding-tickets-124704947792.html

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That is an interesting link. Kinda explains why the citizens of those States think the way they do.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Anybody mentioned that even the liberal press reports that she was suicidal? And that she admitted to attempting suicide once this year already?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Anybody mentioned that even the liberal press reports that she was suicidal? And that she admitted to attempting suicide once this year already?

Why are you keeping the brother down?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I feel white guilt now.

I'm over it! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I feel white guilt now.

I'm over it! laugh

at least your white privilage allows you to feel white guilt, and then laugh it off. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yep! I still have the 'privilege' of feeding half a dozen worthless welfare recipients, regardless of color!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
just 'get 'er done'!

Sam......

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Yep. i oosted the link above where she describes her depression and "ptsd"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Yep. i oosted the link above where she describes her depression and "ptsd"

OK, I'll nibble.

What does did she have PTSD from?

Last edited by RWE; 07/23/15. Reason: past tense
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Her suicide attempt was related to losing a baby. At least, that's what Fox was saying last night.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That cop should never ever be allowed to be a policeman again. The State of Texas owes the survivor of that lady money just due to that low-life scum with a badge.

I'm leaning on murder in the first degree in that jail cell - he didn't get enough by pushing the lady around on the street. I hate to see what a scum like that would do to someone when they know they are not on camera.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bugger
That cop should never ever be allowed to be a policeman again. The State of Texas owes the survivor of that lady money just due to that low-life scum with a badge.

I'm leaning on murder in the first degree in that jail cell - he didn't get enough by pushing the lady around on the street. I hate to see what a scum like that would do to someone when they know they are not on camera.

We need that sarcasm font.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Why did the cop return to the drivers side after taking several minutes to check her out? Why not the passenger side again? Maybe he had it in his mind to drag her out?

What information was he given about her during his check?

Pat answered this, but just to put it in context that a lot of the predisposed are not apt to care about, nor feel compelled to research on their own, I need to restate a few things.

1. Read Mackay's post about interdiction.

2. With that in mind, those that so choose can watch the full video, the 52 minute one, and watch the stop prior to this.

3. The trooper is out doing interdiction and patrol. He has NO intentions on writing tickets today. He is noting cause for stops, and stopping people.

4. He approaches the passenger side, because some train of thought states that it is safer for the officer in the presence of a right handed shooter, and it allows him a better view of the interior.

5. He makes contact, establishes whether or not further investigation is needed. If none, he comes back to the driver's side with the book and a pen to issue a warning.

6. KEEP IN MIND THAT UNDER TEXAS LAW HE CAN ARREST THESE TRAFFIC OFFENSES WITH NO OTHER JUSTIFICATION.

7. He makes a U turn on this driver after she fails to stop at a stop sign while making a right turn.

8. She executes a lane change, unsignaled, when he is behind her. Since he is not looking to write tickets, and this is the most recent reason she has given him to pull her over, he cites this as the reason. He just wants to look in the car for "non-BS" stuff.

9. In his mind, she's getting off, but she goes into the 24hourcampfire internet bravado mode.

10. she can deny the cigarette extinguishment request, and contrary to popular consensus, he doesn't lose it when she denies him this request. I do not know what she was doing during the "noted by wyo" 8 second silence that he finally asked, "Are you finished?"

Also, during her diatribe, she states she got over to yield him the lane, then later states she noticed him tailing her. Kind of a small contradiction and may have been reason enough to ask her to get out.

11. Since he has the authority to arrest her for the offense, and he does have the authority to ask her to step out of the vehicle (I believe the Supreme Court ruled on that decades ago) her refusal to do so is where she escalates the situation.

Yes, she. Frankly, I believe there was still a chance that the situation would have mitigated if she would have got out and sucked in her ass, but it just didn't happen.

You may think junior was in the wrong, here, and frankly, I wouldn't have done the yelling, I would have waited for back up and removed her one way or another. Personally, I hate yelling.

But its good that the militant minority is turning her death into another indictment of the system which has already been vindicated a couple times, and we are arguing over an arrest which had very little to do with the issue at hand, except only to show people where there own viewpoint and biases may be.

Mine included.

Her death is a secondary question and unrelated to this traffic stop.

Was she in the wrong when she refused to exit the car? Absolutely (Cue Chris Rock Video).

Should she have been pulled from the car? Absolutely not. Had she blown smoke in the officers face or done something more than what was seen in the video, it would have been noted in the incident report. The officer escalated the stop, period. She was irritated. Fine. let her be irritated. You have a job to do, which is to make traffic stops and look for larger fish - DUI, Driving suspended, drug evidence, outstanding warrants, etc.

He reacts to her irritation and her rudeness. Being rude isn't illegal, but it can get you a ticket. If she was being rude and you were having a bad day, fine. Write her a $75 ticket for failure to signal.

But he doesn't do any of that. He engages with her and escalates the stop and then makes a decision to remove her from the vehicle. It was a bad stop, one that could be used to train new officers on what NOT to do.

You put all the responsibility on the mouthy woman. She didn't get mouthy until after he escalated to pull her out of the vehicle (with no probable cause).

Should she have been pulled over? YES.
Should she have been arrested? YES. Because she resisted.
Should it ever have gotten to the point where she was arrested? NO. Because the officers job on this day was find bad guys, not create bad guys.

We have problems with jail overcrowding and funding for jails. How about we put criminals in jails and not traffic offenders?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Bugger

We need that sarcasm font.

Done..

Carpe' Scrotum
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
She didn't get mouthy until after he escalated to pull her out of the vehicle (with no probable cause).

we were good up until this.

Prior to the "pulling" she refused to get out of the vehicle when ordered to.

That's the turning point.

That's why she got pulled.

Whether or not she deserved to be stopped, or to be arrested, or to pulled out physically is all subjective.

He had the authority to do all these things, given the situation as presented or presenting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread STILL does not meet my criteria for posting.grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She was getting a warning and ran that mouth into a ride. I can't stand the amount of traffic units I see but DUI checking with solid PC is the way of the world. I don't think they ever give out anything but a warning once they see all is good to go. Do I like it? No, I have been in her shoes and never got a real ticket or a ride to the jail.

The suicide is a separate thing all together. The DPS doesn't staff county jail. Being an activist as stated, I wonder if this isn't an attempted suicide to become a front runner in the game gone too far accidentally.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

304 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,508
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.