Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
As an Independent....it makes me smile to see Trump give the Republicans a SUPREME CASE OF THE SCHITTS!!

I supported the Republicans for 46 years but about five years back I took a case of the royal red azz and changed over to present status just because I didn't want the Republicans to think they had me in their back pockets!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Cornyn best watch out,he had a tough time last NOV.

He will again.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
No Rand Paul on that list.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Need to primary Cornyn again. He just won reelection again. It will be a while before he comes up for reelection. These guys are hard to get out of office once they get in office. To big a war chest of money. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]

Funny. Can't find a thing anywhere about them cutting their own cushy golden parachutes and entitiled, separatist, elitist health care system.

GFY's.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Need to primary Cornyn again. He just won reelection again. It will be a while before he comes up for reelection. These guys are hard to get out of office once they get in office. To big a war chest of money. Hasbeen

Cornyn has been a poison POS for the common man in Tx. for years. He is in the back pocket of his wealthy donors and will never give a ratzazz about anybody but himself. Tough to beat because he caters to both parties but it is possible.

BP...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by boilerpig1

Cornyn has been a poison POS for the common man in Tx. for years. He is in the back pocket of his wealthy donors and will never give a ratzazz about anybody but himself. Tough to beat because he caters to both parties but it is possible.

BP...

Cruz gave us the blueprints.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by boilerpig1

BP...

Cruz gave us the blueprints.

Not really, Sarah did, at least that is what Cruz says.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Voted for Repubs in last election. Thought something would get accomplished for the conservative base.
Won the house and senate. BFD. Nothing done.
Voted for cromnabus budget, failed to defund homeland security. Failed to bombard obama with bills. Failed to repeal obama care, by defunding.
Harry Reid / Mitch McConnell…..both dems.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know how you came up with that list, but it is old. Pryor is no longer the Senator from Arkansas. We put a conservative Republican in his place. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I stated a long time ago that when they elected Mitch McConnell and the "crier", sorry can't think of his name right off, as leaders that they were not serious about reform. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Conservative Republicans just keep on winning via straight ticket Republican voters so why should they reform?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
They should put McConell in a turtle pond as he looks just like the other turtles in the pond. Send Boehner to Hollywood to use in movies when they need a fake crier.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like johnnypa is a 2 time voter for Obama.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Texans are a proud bunch, and quick to defend their own.

John Cornyn is not one of us.

He's a snake!

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Cruz also refused to criticize fellow candidate Trump the other day for his plain talk. We could have a Staight Talk ticket in the making here.

If Ted Cruz left the RhinoKrat party and ran for President as an Independent, I would Vote for him !

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
No johnnypa did not vote for that POS in the white house. I just don't think McConnel or Boehner are doing their job and a lot of others in the house and senate are not doing what the voters sent them there to do. They seem to change from what they ran on when out there campaigning. I think Obama is a disgrace to the office of the president. I may live in Pa. but I am in the red area.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by johnnypa
No johnnypa did not vote for that POS in the white house. I just don't think McConnel or Boehner are doing their job and a lot of others in the house and senate are not doing what the voters sent them there to do. They seem to change from what they ran on when out there campaigning. I think Obama is a disgrace to the office of the president. I may live in Pa. but I am in the red area.

They have been elected over and over so everyone knows what they do. If you do not support their goals, you also did not support McCain & Romney. Since you did not support McCain & Romney that narrows it down to you supporting(voting for) Obama.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Cruz also refused to criticize fellow candidate Trump the other day for his plain talk. We could have a Staight Talk ticket in the making here.

If Ted Cruz left the RhinoKrat party and ran for President as an Independent, I would Vote for him !

That would be you voting for the democrat then.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

421 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 257_X_50, 37 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,411
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.