-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
stole this off fox news ........Here it is.. both construction workers Joe is legal: $25.00 per hour × 40 hours = $1,000.00 per week or $52,000.00 per year. Now, take 31% away for State and Federal taxes. Joe legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose illegal: $15.00 an hour × 40 hours = $600.00 per week or $31,200.00 per year. Jose illegal pays no taxes. Jose illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the State and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe legal spends $500.00 per month for food or $6,000.00 per year. Joe legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays rent of 1,200.00 per month or $14,400.00 per year. Joe legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose illegal receives $500.00 per month Federal rent subsidy. Jose illegal pays out that $500.00 per month or $6,000.00 per year. Jose illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe legal pays $200.00 per month or $2,400.00 per year for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance."... and still has $31,000.00.

Joe legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline.. etc.

Jose illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline and what he sends out of the country every month....

Joe legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe legal's and Jose illegal's children both attend the same elementary school.

Joe legal pays for his children's lunches while...

Jose illegal's children get a government-sponsored lunch.

Jose illegal's children have an after school ESL program.

Joe legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age...

Joe legal's kids may not get into a State school and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State schools through his taxes, while...

Jose illegal's kids go to the, 'head of the class' because they are a minority.

Joe legal and Jose illegal both benefit from the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not.

Do you get it, now?

If we vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens,... we are part of the problem.

Its way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Some of that may be slightly exaggerated, but not much. One thing it leaves out is Jose's shack-up is also eligible for all manner of govt largess. There are government giveaways that many of us aren't even aware of. The libtards who run the AFDC offices will inform every dark-skinned person who asks.

Joe Legal's WIFE, is, of course, NOT elligible because her spouse, "earns too much". That is how the game is played and that is why there is so many illegitimate children among blacks, wetbacks, and white trash. It is profitable.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joe Illegal
Lives in a 2 bedroom apartment with five other family all on the tax payers shoulders (welfare)

I met an idiot Illegal on a job one day. He was the welder
The job was a death row prison.

I went threw an extensive back ground check to be approved for the job.

Joe welder shows up the day of the job gives his drivers license and SS card to the desk Sargent for the check.

Desk Sargent comes back and says that the license and SS# does not match.

Joe Illegal says and I quote. WHICH ONES DID I GIVE YOU.

Desk Sargent being real quick says HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE.

Joe Illegal say I have (3) drivers licenses and (3) SS cards. Which ones do you want and pulls all 6 cards out shuffling threw them to give to the desk Sargent.

Needless to say he stopped the job and threw all of us out.

That was aprox. 18 years ago when things were not so bad as they are now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Illegal Joe makes you mad, then you'll [b][color:#3333FF]Love this...[/color][/b]

And that's the LEGAL ones, not including the once jumping the fence....

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I'll throw one more in:

Joe Legal on Monday is hung over from too much partying on the weekend says "Screw it" and calls in sick.

Joe Illegal knows there are 10 more guys on the corner waiting to get his job and shows up and works a 12 hour day regardless in 110 degree heat.

Sad but true. We are our own worst enemy. They built most of the homes in Las Vegas when I was inspecting sprinklers.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Like the hispanic 65 year old woman had to say about Trump was that her husband running a legitimate roofing business paying taxes and insurance closed because illegals bid jobs for 20% less that their costs for materials and business expenses.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I hunted a few large and known ranches in South Texas (outside Laredo) during the period 2000 - 2006 and was stunned at the number of illegals working the ranches. Seemed a bit hypocritical...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
About 5 years ago I needed gutters on my house. I saw a guy at lunch with a tee shirt advertising his gutter buisness. I ask for a card and he gives me one, then I ask if he works mexicans and he says yes. I hand him his card back and say no thanks I'll pay american workers more for a job better done and keep americans employed. He said really,,, I said yes really. You gotta put your money where your mouth is. Pizzed him off, and made me chuckle.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Good deal, Seal. Americans are usually like baptists. Give me the cheapest deal and we're good to go. wink

Last edited by eyeball; 08/03/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Taxes and insurance are so high now and welfare benefits so generous that an employer offering an on the books job is competing with the welfare system for bodies. There's really no financial incentive for someone to take a $15 an hour job when they can take in more in welfare while sitting at home. That's why the minimum wage is kind of a moot point, welfare pays twice the minimum wage already so the minimum wage is irrelevant. That's the main reason blacks in my area rarely work, they don't have the education or skill set to get hired on a $20 an hour job and they make almost that much off of welfare. Why take a $10 an hour job, have to get up every day for work, while taking a pay cut?

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
31%, making 52k a year?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You can live just fine on a $15hr job if it provides insurance. You just need to work some OT and not have any bad habits.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Calvin
You can live just fine on a $15hr job if it provides insurance. You just need to work some OT and not have any bad habits.

you are right, but nobody wants to just live at $15/hour, they want the lifestyle of their neighbor who makes $25/hour.....just because he or she lives next to them or that is what their mother and father worked all their lives for...but hell "I want it now"

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

563 members (1minute, 260Remguy, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,287
Posts18,448,880
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.