Zackly

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
BP-B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Gerrrrrrate. With libs the exception always proves the rule.

If one did it, that means they all can, right?

And, if they all can, they all will, right?

All you gotta do is believe, right? grin

Last edited by eyeball; 08/23/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Or, Rangers they have earned and Rangers they are and any simple-minded talk of lower standards just shows how wrong you are.

John Stark.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Cheerios made them a lot tougher than the pioneer women, im sure.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
“You’ve acquitted yourselves quite well,” said Maj. Gen. Scott Miller, commanding general of the Maneuver Center of Excellence, to the graduates. “You’re leaving Victory Pond with a small piece of cloth on your shoulders, but, more importantly, you carry the title of Ranger from here on out.”

Miller, who graduated from Ranger School almost 30 years ago to the day, recalled what the speaker at his graduation said.

“He said, more or less, ‘you have people who will question the standards of Ranger School. When they question those standards, what I ask you to do is invite them back to Fort Benning, Georgia, and re-validate their tab,’” Miller said. “To date, we’ve had zero takers.”
grin

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So both of you figure jorge id lying?

Id trust what he says a lot more thsn either of you PC crew, heart directed suckers.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Does anyone honestly think that the army would allow any stories that contradicted the narrative without repercussion? I spent a few years in and my guess is no.
Personally I don't know if they made it through without some help or not. Although TBH from what I've read I think there was a whole lot of command influence on their passing.
I also think that in a few years when some of the RI's have retired we'll hear some more stories.

Last edited by dodgefan; 08/23/15.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Good night. If only Washington had known of the strength he could have conscripted.

Last edited by eyeball; 08/23/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
My unit spent 6 MONTHS in the field. Jorge,Kamo Gari Webster Parish and Woody and 4ager can attest to how much combat we were in,they read the reports. Stress levels are off any known scales and tensions between us were high as it was. Water was for drinking. Showers were monsoon rain or a waterfall,otw hygiene was very difficult. 100 lb+ rucksacks were our "house on yer back". WOMEN would NOT been welcome and a SEVERE detriment to unit morale and cohesiveness.

There's only one way this is going to play out.

They'll be put in the field. They will not do well.

No idea, how do the Israeli women do?

Really? You can't understand the difference betwixt our military and Israel's.

I have heard nothing but praise for the Israeli military on this site.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Bark, women on the front lines will provide the, uh, stimulus many have been looking for.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
So both of you figure jorge id lying?

Id trust what he says a lot more thsn either of you PC crew, heart directed suckers.

I don't think he's lying. I'm just not sure what it has to do with these two Rangers?

Nothing?

I think nothing is what it has to do with the Rangers.

Me? PC? you mucking four iron. I'm as not PC as you can get. I just observe what is, and don't listen to the whiny bullshit of people who know nothing about that which they speak...

John Stark.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
eyeball, here's a news story that will cheer you up,

"MOOSE, Wyo. — Two women died when they fell about 200 feet while trying to climb a mountain at Grand Teton National Park....."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2-...on-national-park/ar-BBm1vBG?ocid=DELLDHP

Sorry, i abhor the thought of our men suffering at the hands of muzzy enemies and that pales in comparison to what i feel with regard to our service women will and hsve suffered at the hands of arab men.

I guess if you fell you have the license to mischaracterize me i can do the same for you, you slandering pos.

Why do you get your kicks wanting to ser our women suffer unspeakable horrors at the hands of our enemies? Do you get off on it.

How can you have insanity to the point of thinking i would be happy to hear of women falling and being hurt or kilked. I woupd much prefer it have been men.

My argument, you imbecile, is made with respect to protecting our women, while all you are concerned with is allowing them to have their PC pushers gush over how women can contribute and suffer as much as men can.

Kiss my rosey red you mischaracterizing ass.

Hmmm, you are very sensitive.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Doesn't matter which century or which continent, you will always find men fighting about bleeders.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
eyeball, here's a news story that will cheer you up,

"MOOSE, Wyo. — Two women died when they fell about 200 feet while trying to climb a mountain at Grand Teton National Park....."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2-...on-national-park/ar-BBm1vBG?ocid=DELLDHP

Sorry, i abhor the thought of our men suffering at the hands of muzzy enemies and that pales in comparison to what i feel with regard to our service women will and hsve suffered at the hands of arab men.

I guess if you fell you have the license to mischaracterize me i can do the same for you, you slandering pos.

Why do you get your kicks wanting to ser our women suffer unspeakable horrors at the hands of our enemies? Do you get off on it.

How can you have insanity to the point of thinking i would be happy to hear of women falling and being hurt or kilked. I woupd much prefer it have been men.

My argument, you imbecile, is made with respect to protecting our women, while all you are concerned with is allowing them to have their PC pushers gush over how women can contribute and suffer as much as men can.

Kiss my rosey red you mischaracterizing ass.

Hmmm, you are very sensitive.

This has nothing to do with compassion.

EB has this big psychological hang up about white women having sex with anything other then white men.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Travis, I reckon we're programmed at the molecular level.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
Whether or not the standards were lowed or not is not the issue or the point of the media hype here. What you phuggs are too stupid to realize, is that all of this media attention is a prep show. And why? Prepping everyone for Hillary.

The DoD lifting of DADT was a precursor to allowing gay marriages nationwide.

Truman did the same thing prior to the Civil Rights movement.

DoD is and has been a big social experiment for many years.

They have all you numbnuts worked up about a couple of chicks wearing a Ranger tab, meanwhile, they are trying to figure out how to get Hildabeast in the WH.

Dont loose focus on the real issue here.

BINGO! ^ This.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Meanwhile, back at the facts, the Israelis have had women in the front lines pretty much from "go," and are largely considered one of the best fighting forces in the world.

My experience is guys who don't want women in traditionally "male" roles are afraid of being shown up by "girls," and I've seen enough of it to be certain of my statement.

1. Israelis don't deploy. Big Difference!
2. What is your MOS?
3. You really think this is about being "shown up"? Delusional!
4. 128 Days to complete a 58 day course? Hmmm...
5. I bet their peer reviews are never released. I wonder why? Maybe it doesn't fit the agenda David?

Last edited by PopeYoung; 08/23/15.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by PopeYoung
Meanwhile, back at the facts, the Israelis have had women in the front lines pretty much from "go," and are largely considered one of the best fighting forces in the world.

My experience is guys who don't want women in traditionally "male" roles are afraid of being shown up by "girls," and I've seen enough of it to be certain of my statement.

2. What is your MOS?

He doesn't have one, he's Air Force, so he doesn't have a real PT standard either.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Travis, I reckon we're programmed at the molecular level.

Chicks ain't dudes.

'Flave 2016

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by PopeYoung

2. What is your MOS?

He doesn't have one, he's Air Force, so he doesn't have a real PT standard either.

Ok thanks, it all makes sense now....

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
688 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 3,094 guests, and 1,435 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,581
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.