Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by RGK
With all the food fights here over proper carry guns, I thought it would be a good idea to review my current carry weapons and see if a handgun and leather upgrade would be appropriate. Here's what I came up with. The pocket watch ain't as accurate as my Rolex, but it can double as an impact weapon. Holster is a nice concealable lefty crossdraw. A great pistola for a Texas Sunday morning at Denny's. Frank Hamer would approve.
Bob

[Linked Image]

"Texas By God!!!"

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
BP-B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Splendid. Now to wear some of the new off of it.

Originally Posted by RGK
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RGK
With all the food fights here over proper carry guns, I thought it would be a good idea to review my current carry weapons and see if a handgun and leather upgrade would be appropriate. Here's what I came up with. The pocket watch ain't as accurate as my Rolex, but it can double as an impact weapon. Holster is a nice concealable lefty crossdraw. A great pistola for a Texas Sunday morning at Denny's. Frank Hamer would approve.
Bob

[Linked Image]
Well if that's what you have, it beats being unarmed. Better make each shot count, and I hope you have a good pair of Nike's to back that up.

Super nice revolver, but it wouldn't be my first choice for daily concealed carry.

R
RGK Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by RGK
Bob

Well if that's what you have, it beats being unarmed. Better make each shot count, and I hope you have a good pair of Nike's to back that up.

Super nice revolver, but it wouldn't be my first choice for daily concealed carry.

I was being a little facetious regarding a new carry weapon...my first choice wouldn't be a minty Colt SAA with ivories. Or my 2nd or 3rd. Below is my usual daily carry, and has been for the last 30 years or so.
Bob

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That holster speaks volumes.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RGK
Bob

[Linked Image]

Need more information, is this a "Nine" or a "Fourty?" eek

Last edited by cv540; 09/15/15.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RGK
Bob

[Linked Image]

That's a nice looking rig, Bob... and a Lefty to boot. I'm all in.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
644 members (257Bob, 12344mag, 257_X_50, 1234, 06hunter59, 257man, 72 invisible), 2,944 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,667
Posts18,399,373
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.