Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I always used to wear Levi's. I was in two motorcycle accidents and they never tore or wore through. The last two pairs that I bought online from Kohl's were much thinner material, but the same price. I switched to Wranglers.

GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
By next Tuesday, we will all be walking around wearing beach towels and eating pb&j sammiches.

Not so fast bwhoop.

Switched over to a sarong lifestyle a ways back, my boys need to breath!

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by drover
I have worn Levi's all of my life, they were always my jeans of choice but no more, I will not spend money with a company that is openly supporting the LGBT movement and making a run of pants to celebrate the movement.

http://www.levistrauss.com/unzipped...;utm_campaign=outbrain_desktop_evergreen

drover

p.s. - any suggestions about another brand of jeans that fit and feel like Levi's?

You are welcome. I hope the work for you like they work for me.

I gave up on them more than fifteen years ago when they were asking everyone to sign a petition to ban all firearms in America, promoting a music group that pushed cop killer music, and said it better to me gay than straight. I have not changed my mind about them and obviously they have not changed theirs. Now I but jeans made in the USA and costing a hell of a lot less than there over priced crap made elsewhere. Try out Texas Jeans.

Thanks Scott F - definitely on the "things to order list" next week!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lol add

that'll show em

I ain't wearing your jeans as you support the gays, instead I'll wear this skirt

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what if I buy them second hand? offa straight gun owners?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

D
drover Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Best to send an email to Levis and point out your concerns and inform them that you will be spending elsewhere. I did.

So did I, not that it will have any effect but it made me feel better anyway.

Around this part of the country most older ranchers and other outdoor folks usually wear Levi's but the younger folks wear Wranglers, I suppose it goes back to what ever brand you grew up wearing.

By the way - am the only one here old enough to remember when Wranglers were sold under the Blue Bell name instead of Wranglers?

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by drover

By the way - am the only one here old enough to remember when Wranglers were sold under the Blue Bell name instead of Wranglers?

drover

if thats true, ingwe should....that phugger hunted dinosaurs

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Levi's??

Naw!

Too much like a cheap hotel!

No ball room!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You would think that some right-thinking person/group would establish a listing of companies with whom business should not be done so that people don't have to spend time researching each purchase and still be able to feel good about what they buy.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1234, 12344mag, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,152 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,729
Posts18,457,475
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.