Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by battue
The hat would make sense if it was raining or in the forecast. Either it is new or hasn't seen much of it. Could be wrong, but it looks mostly like a couch hat from here. Nice touch with the leather hat band.

Needs a whip.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Watched Citizen Kane last night. This guy has the look and attitude of Citizen Kane at the height of the character's arrogance, probably at about the same age. As I've watched the movie a couple times before, in Citizen Kane, the hole that a missing heart leaves, gets filled with stuff, which at the character's death, gets thrown into a large incinerator, like all the relationships he sullied. Good film.
I'm grateful for all that I have, most importantly, friends and family, and wonderful hounds throughout my life.
This guy can remind us by sharp contrast of what we have, not what we don't have.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Never understood the reverence for a stupid bird, and stupid they are.

I stalked up on are pair one day, shot one with are .22, the second walked over and bobbed it's head like it was saying" George get up you dummy" I I head shot that one too

The lack of a $40-something K shotgun in that situation makes it prole. laugh

Islam is a terrorist organization.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by Paddler

That fireplace will never have wood burned in it. Smoke wouldn't be good for all the high end gear, and since there are no windows I don't think it would meet code. It will have a gas log, my wife will be buying it. Besides, the house has four other fireplaces, so it's no big deal.

James 3:5 ESV

So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!

Appropriate verse, well said thanks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I studied phernology.

Im guessing that once that hat is off some lumps are gonna be revealed.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm sure he takes the hat off when he sucks dick

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Stone face, big mask, little else. Sad.

Last edited by Wyogal; 10/08/15.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Never understood the reverence for a stupid bird, and stupid they are.

I stalked up on are pair one day, shot one with are .22, the second walked over and bobbed it's head like it was saying" George get up you dummy" I I head shot that one too

Try that with these Birds and see how it works.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fred Bear would spin in his grave if he knew what happened to his hat.

He'd pull full draw and stick an arrow in our good Mr. Paddler.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
What birds.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry Piddler, but my young grandson out Classes you, using a vintage Savage 220 20ga single shot, hunting behind his big Llewellin setter.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

And hunting blue grouse...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

He'll someday inherit these and is using many of them this weekend, hunting deer, sagehen, and blue grouse.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/luv2safari/KODAK9-2012039-1.jpg[/img]

If you're looking for a "whose dickk is bigger" shootout by bragging about your guns, you lose to a 12y/o kid! laugh

BTW, he loves shooting an AR and is an amazing shot. whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It varies in different parts of the country but basically Ruff Grouse are easy to hunt/shoot in a bar ditch or setting in a tree but not so easy when flushing in thick cover. They're actually the hardest upland bird I've hunted in the latter scenario. That's certainly not because they're smart though, it's because of the nano-second you have to shoot before they're behind something.

Blue or Spruce Grouse aren't much of a challenge either way. Least the ones I've hunted in a few different western states weren't.

If you notice.....Piddler seems to be shooting mostly Blue's which isn't much of a challenge no matter how much you pay for a scatter gun.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So, in essence in regards to ruffled grouse the "gentilemans" way, or "sporting way" is to let the dog do the hunting, otherwise your unwprthy...got it

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
'Cept fer the finger nails he looks a lot like Freddy Krueger........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Watched Citizen Kane last night. This guy has the look and attitude of Citizen Kane at the height of the character's arrogance, probably at about the same age. As I've watched the movie a couple times before, in Citizen Kane, the hole that a missing heart leaves, gets filled with stuff, which at the character's death, gets thrown into a large incinerator, like all the relationships he sullied. Good film.
I'm grateful for all that I have, most importantly, friends and family, and wonderful hounds throughout my life.
This guy can remind us by sharp contrast of what we have, not what we don't have.

This is such a good post.
I keep coming back to it because I have to read it again and again and again.

I bring it back to the top, hoping others will read it again, too and appreciate it as I do.

I've read your posts before.
I can say with certainty, you are a beautiful woman.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
A very humble thank you.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Paddler

[Linked Image]

If I saw that in the mirror, I'd beat the schit out of myself.

Holy fugk!

Laughin' my ass off...

Travis

Just think how his mom must feel............

Dry and tight.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
It varies in different parts of the country but basically Ruff Grouse are easy to hunt/shoot in a bar ditch or setting in a tree but not so easy when flushing in thick cover. They're actually the hardest upland bird I've hunted in the latter scenario. That's certainly not because they're smart though, it's because of the nano-second you have to shoot before they're behind something.

Blue or Spruce Grouse aren't much of a challenge either way. Least the ones I've hunted in a few different western states weren't.

If you notice.....Piddler seems to be shooting mostly Blue's which isn't much of a challenge no matter how much you pay for a scatter gun.

You haven't hunted our blues, it appears. They are masters of flushing out the other side of the trees and wild when on the ground feeding. shocked

Ask weaslesRus...he guides in NV blue grouse territory.

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, in essence in regards to ruffled grouse the "gentilemans" way, or "sporting way" is to let the dog do the hunting, otherwise your unworthy...got it

Not at all...

Good dogs just add to the fun and total experience. They also locate birds you wouldn't and find downed birds you might lose.

Having a dog to locate birds dropped in thick stuff or cripples that run are a responsible way to hunt, IMO.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
So, in essence in regards to ruffled grouse the "gentilemans" way, or "sporting way" is to let the dog do the hunting, otherwise your unwprthy...got it

Just like treeing Coons, running Mt Lions, etc the Dogs do a lot of the dirty work.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

297 members (257 mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 33 invisible), 1,427 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,607
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.