Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 58 of 62 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I hope Karma kicks both of them right square in the kkhuntt!

Already has!

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by RWE
9/25/2015 Reopen Case - Ch 7

9/25/2015 Examination

Boy; I bet those are some interesting filings.

Anyone here signed up with docket alarm to be able to read the findings?

At $99 a month sign-up fee, I'd be surprised if anyone has,... but then you never know.

Could be a business expense deduction for someone!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Sounds like a "Fund Me" page in the works for the $99

smile

We can hold a pizza fundraiser.

It'd be a pizza topped with bologna............ smile

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/W...5/Mark_B_Claiborne_and_Sherri_Claiborne/

Filing Date # Docket Text

9/25/2015 29 Examination

9/25/2015 28 Reopen Case - Ch 7

9/23/2015 27 Received Unsigned Order

9/23/2015 26 Received Unsigned Order

9/23/2015 25 Examination Under 2004

9/23/2015 24 Reopen Case - Ch 7 (fee)

2/17/2015 23 Close Bankruptcy Case - Final Decree (text entry)

12/23/2014 22 Received Unsigned Order

12/16/2014 21 Received Unsigned Order

12/16/2014 20 Enlarge Time to File Reaffirmation Agreement

12/14/2014 19 BNC Certificate of Mailing - Discharge of Debtor

12/11/2014 18 Automatic Discharge of Debtor (ch 7)

What Is a 2004 Examination in Bankruptcy?

The 2004 examination in bankruptcy is like a deposition -- the trustee, creditor, or debtor can get more information about property, income, or possible fraud.

... Reasons the Trustee or a Creditor Might Conduct a 2004 Examination

2004 examinations occur in only a minority of bankruptcy cases. In most cases, you won’t be required to attend a 2004 examination unless you have a complicated bankruptcy or commit some type of fraud.

The following are some of the most common reasons the trustee or your creditors may schedule a 2004 examination:
•to locate your property
•to examine your financial transactions
•to determine whether you lied on your bankruptcy papers or otherwise committed bankruptcy fraud, or
•to determine whether you should be allowed to discharge (wipe out) one or more of your debts.
http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/bankruptcy/2004-examination-in-bankruptcy.html

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So, on 9/23, the custodian holds a little fact finding tour, and within 2 days, he re-opens the case.

That's peculiar....

IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
If anyone has hidden asset information, now is the time to get it to the Trustee. You are looking for assets that he held on the date of filing and did not disclose.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The 2004 exam also means that assets hidden will be seized, even if they were sold (they'll track down the new owners, seize them, and have the new owners file a claim against Mark & Sherri), and if they cannot be found then any other assets currently owned will be subject to a lien in the amount(s) of the unrecovered assets.

That means the good folks here on the campfire that bought items from Mark may very well be contacted, have the items seized, and they'll have to cooperate AND file claim against Claiborne.

Mark laid it all out, right here on the campfire, as to what he had... and you can bet it wasn't listed on the filings. The Trustee can and likely will perform a full and complete investigation (with or through the FBI and law enforcement). That will include any purchase/sales receipts, computer and cell phone records, etc.

Mark and Sherri will be DAMNED lucky if the Trustee doesn't turn that info. over to ATF and the Washington state authorities for any interstate gun deals without an FFL, or violations of the WA firearms transfer laws. And then there's the matter of the IRS possibly getting involved. If the Trustee finds tax discrepancies, that can be forwarded to the IRS officers and have them take a lookie-loo.

They're up sheit creek without a paddle. Phfucked to a degree that most of us don't ever want to imagine...

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Geez.

I certainly hope no one here decided to be a good Sam and helped Claiborne liquidate some items out of the kindness of their heart.

That may leave a (conspiratorial) mark.

No pun intended...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FOsteology
The 2004 exam also means that assets hidden will be seized, even if they were sold (they'll track down the new owners, seize them, and have the new owners file a claim against Mark & Sherri), and if they cannot be found then any other assets currently owned will be subject to a lien in the amount(s) of the unrecovered assets.

That means the good folks here on the campfire that bought items from Mark may very well be contacted, have the items seized, and they'll have to cooperate AND file claim against Claiborne.

Mark laid it all out, right here on the campfire, as to what he had... and you can bet it wasn't listed on the filings. The Trustee can and likely will perform a full and complete investigation (with or through the FBI and law enforcement). That will include any purchase/sales receipts, computer and cell phone records, etc.

Mark and Sherri will be DAMNED lucky if the Trustee doesn't turn that info. over to ATF and the Washington state authorities for any interstate gun deals without an FFL, or violations of the WA firearms transfer laws. And then there's the matter of the IRS possibly getting involved. If the Trustee finds tax discrepancies, that can be forwarded to the IRS officers and have them take a lookie-loo.

They're up sheit creek without a paddle. Phfucked to a degree that most of us don't ever want to imagine...

It isn't Christian, but it is K-A-R-M-A!

Since Mark was always claiming some sort of Christian high moral ground, he can spend his time in purgatory chewing on the words found in Proverbs 16:18, Luke 6:31, and Matthew 7:12. The very fact that Mark and Sherri came onto this site and flaunted their material wealth so shortly after closing a bankruptcy seems like the height of arrogance, pride, and stupidity to me. I have to wonder if the bankruptcy trustee would have reexamined the case if not for 24HCF members contacting him and pointing out Mark's and Sherri's posts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is it wrong that I really want him (Mark) to get back into this thread to see how he tries to flip this????

Last edited by hillestadj; 10/27/15.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I couldn't sleep last night so I read this thread from beginning to end. I knew safariman wasn't to be trusted but I had no idea just how bad everything was....

Life really can be stranger than fiction.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm glad some members have been on this like glaze on a doughnut.

wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Is it wrong that I really want him (Mark) to get back into this thread to see how he tries to flip this????

More lies?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by FOsteology

I would think, too, if it turns out that their bankruptcy is not discharged due to fraudulent discloser of assets, Asphaltangel could also be subject to garnishment of her wages by creditors listed in their bankruptcy filings, should they choose to do so. The same goes for Safariman, if he has already, or does in the future, return to working at some kind of a paying job.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
arrogance, pride, and stupidity

Those three words best describe Claiborne - pre and post court procedures.
I don't ever recall a guy more enslaved by ego and materialism.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'm not going to have to forfeit all those barbershop quartet gospel CD's i bought from him am i? i'd give up my fuggen kidney before..... ah, nevermind.

My diploma is a DD214
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I have an image of him back at the 'hearing' in a wheelchair, with an oxygen bottle hooked up, looking like one of those mob guys in the movies trying to keep out of the pen.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I have an image of him back at the 'hearing' in a wheelchair, with an oxygen bottle hooked up, looking like one of those mob guys in the movies trying to keep out of the pen.

LOL

Book it!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I started reading this till the [bleep] got deep which was the first post and them jumped to the last one

I was ANTI-OBAMA before it was CooL
Page 58 of 62 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1941USMC, 12344mag, 16penny, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,306
Posts18,468,155
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.