-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think even WET would be smart enough to know Stick isn't on the Gunwriter forum.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stick would have lost his temper by now.

This is WET, no doubt. He posts in the gunwriters forum and then complains about how nobody wants to talk about the substance of his stupid topics.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
F
Forest Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by bellydeep

This is WET, no doubt. He posts in the gunwriters forum and then complains about how nobody wants to talk about the substance of his stupid topics.

If for some reason you don't like me or think I'm someone you don't like than lets both agree to not comment to one another. I'm not a troll and wont follow anyone around. In fact I have not followed anyone around since I've signed on to this forum. This is my last reply to you if this how you prefer it. I will respect your decision if this is what you wish. All you have to do is let me know!

Have a nice day!

Forest

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Forest
Originally Posted by bellydeep

If for some reason you don't like me or think I'm someone you don't like than lets both agree to not comment to one another. I'm not a troll and wont follow anyone around. In fact I have not followed anyone around since I've signed on to this forum. This is my last reply to you if this how you prefer it. I will respect your decision if this is what you wish. All you have to do is let me know!

Have a nice day!

Forest

You're a liar and a fraud, Will, and you're nowhere near as clever as you think you are.

Poor, dear Clara...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
F
Forest Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
F
I'm not going to base this forum on a few [bleep] trolls who havent a clue who the [bleep] there talking to.

See ya later....You guys can have this thread.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey guys, I know Forest personally in fact I recommended her to sign on with this forum. Her fathers name is Steve Hodgdon and is associated with hodgden gun powders. She probably knows more about rifles than most of you will probably ever know that are running her down. Anyways she just called me and nice job running off a very sweet knowledgeable gal who loves to hunt and loves firearms. She won't be back.

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
How long will it take for forest to "ignite?" grin
24 hours more or less.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
How long will it take for forest to "ignite?" grin
24 hours more or less.

Lol, she'll be just fine. It appears you were one of the few that were on target. smile

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Shodd
Hey guys, I know Forest personally in fact I recommended her to sign on with this forum. Her fathers name is Steve Hodgdon and is associated with hodgden gun powders. She probably knows more about rifles than most of you will probably ever know that are running her down. Anyways she just called me and nice job running off a very sweet knowledgeable gal who loves to hunt and loves firearms. She won't be back.

Shod

If "Forest" can prove she's not WET I'll offer my sincerest public apologies.

But I'm doubting that will happen.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Shod

Ok, just read through some of "Forest's" prior posts. You definitely didn't turn "her" onto the fire and "she" doesn't appear to know a whole lot of anything about rifles and reloading.

The question then becomes, is Shodd/WET/Forest all one person?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Shod

Is that similar to being "associated with law enforcement"?

Perhaps another hint here.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Shod

Is that similar to being "associated with law enforcement"?

Perhaps another hint here.

He just declared that I was Larry Root over in the optics forum. WET is on a roll now...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (30Gibbs, 10gaugemag, 345dl, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 33 invisible), 2,749 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,633
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.