Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
So,....just between us kids,...are you a REAL "Bounty Hunter" ?

GTC

Of course he isnGreg.....until his mommy calls him in for supper

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boy, I've read some pretty stupid dialog on the CF but this thread ranks among the stupidest....

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If the autopsy shows a bullet wound to his left side it will raise much suspicion. I'm mildly curious how the fbi can call the video "unedited" but there's a bunch blacked out.

I'm sure they don't consider that edited. ....but it's not 100% accurate and accuracy counts on this one.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RDFinn
Boy, I've read some pretty stupid dialog on the CF but this thread ranks among the stupidest....

RD, While this thread has had it's moments, I feel many responses were thoughtful and considered. Throughout much of this a real discussion is happening. Like lots of threads, you sort of have to read around the inevitable potholes.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do you think the officer/agent was justified in shooting this man ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Are you asking me?

I haven't seen enough evidence one way or the other to make that call and see no reason to rush to judgment at this point. Much in the same way nobody'd expect NFL officials to be able to rule on a disputed call with the same quantity and quality of footage, I'm not in a position to make my mind up.

I don't even know who shot and how many times.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BountyHunter
Originally Posted by jaytee
Sad outcome for sure but it did look like he was reaching in his waistband for something.

He was reaching for the gunshot wound on his left side, where he was shot AFTER the FBI opened fire on everyone in the vehicle BEFORE anyone got out.

Interesting fact too, he was right handed and they found a gun "later" in his left pocket. However, he made a point to take off the western belt, holster and gun he was normally wearing on his RIGHT side and leave it at the refuge as they were going in town to talk to the sheriff it is reported. Numerous pics of him wearing that rig on his right side.

So how many of you normally stick a pistol in your offside coat pocket?

Ruby Ridge all over again it is starting to smell like.

Nearly every coat I own has a slash pocket on the inside left since cross draw allows the easiest access in a vehicle

He reached before he was shot and the entire incident was due to his actions alone

Originally Posted By BountyHunter
Also, why did he make a point of TAKING OFF the one gun he was known to carry, a western revolver in western holster ON HIS RIGHT side and leave it before leaving to go to a meeting with the sheriff, which is what they were supposed to be doing?

To PRETEND he was unarmed?
To put on a show for the media?

Another good reason is a low riding western holster is nearly impossible to draw from when seated in a car, and the gun tends to fall out.

It's just simple logic

Last edited by Snyper; 01/30/16.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, this is what I've heard of the incident which I'm sure is what most everyone else has heard as well. Reported that the man they were pursuing had a gun which, in fact he did. He gets out and at first it appeared with his arms up, then for whatever reason starts reaching into his pockets. Now we don't know what was said, but after he reached towards/into his pockets, he was shot. Now, if anyone here were in the same situation and didn't shoot, we would be reading about another LEO shot in the line of duty.

The fact that Bounty Hunter speaks about this guy being "right handed and reached into his left pocket" is so beyond ridiculous it's laughable.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
C'mon, RD, he was reaching to plug the first bullet hole with a finger, not for a gun....rolls eyes

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I figured his balls itched. If they itch bad enough you don't care about anything else.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by high_country_
If the autopsy shows a bullet wound to his left side it will raise much suspicion. I'm mildly curious how the fbi can call the video "unedited" but there's a bunch blacked out.

I'm sure they don't consider that edited. ....but it's not 100% accurate and accuracy counts on this one.

go back to the OP. click on the link and read the text below the vid.

it will say:

This is the complete video footage of a joint FBI and Oregon State Police traffic stop and OSP officer-involved shooting of Robert "LaVoy" Finicum along Oregon Highway 395 near milepost 50 in Harney County. This footage, which has only been edited to blur out aircraft information, was taken by the FBI on 01/26/2016 and released by the FBI on 01/28/2016. Note regarding date/time stamp in the left corner of video: Pilots use Zulu Time, also known as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), when they fly. Zulu time is eight hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time (PST). Therefore, although this footage was taken on January 26, 2016 in Oregon, the date/time stamp on the video shows just after midnight January 27, 2016.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
thinking this...
were I looking to fight and kill LEO's i might be inclined to get out with one of the ARs found inside the vehicle.
were I looking to commit Suicide By Cop , I might feign a draw out in the open.
hard for me to belive that a grown man, with any remaining touch in reality, would honestly think he could draw a 9mm pistol from his pocket (left right inside or out) with a dozen armed officers around him and have an outcome of any sort other than his demise.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Having survived the "Rudolph" era in my town and county, I'm not believing much of anything the Ministry of Truth puts out. We were shown first hand who or what they are. Seafire's account of his visit to New Bern echo's a lot of what went on here. Seafire, excellent post.

Not much need for me to add anything to what I think happened in Oregon other than that the Feds were not happy with the results in Neveda some time back. So as my Dad taught me, it is dangerous to be right if the Government is wrong.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ringworm
thinking this...
were I looking to fight and kill LEO's i might be inclined to get out with one of the ARs found inside the vehicle.
were I looking to commit Suicide By Cop , I might feign a draw out in the open.
hard for me to belive that a grown man, with any remaining touch in reality, would honestly think he could draw a 9mm pistol from his pocket (left right inside or out) with a dozen armed officers around him and have an outcome of any sort other than his demise.

Nobody accused him of being bright.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by K22
Having survived the "Rudolph" era in my town and county, I'm not believing much of anything the Ministry of Truth puts out. We were shown first hand who or what they are. Seafire's account of his visit to New Bern echo's a lot of what went on here. Seafire, excellent post.

Not much need for me to add anything to what I think happened in Oregon other than that the Feds were not happy with the results in Neveda some time back. So as my Dad taught me, it is dangerous to be right if the Government is wrong.

looks pretty dangerous to be wrong too...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This thread is an excellent example of the ignorance that consumes our citizens today.

I HIGHLY recommend a whole bunch of you read up and study the 4th Amendment and how it is interpreted by the courts in our country today. More specifically, Graham vs Connor.

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's only been around 26 years.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by Ringman
Without a doubt the guy got out with his hands in the air. If I was on a jury the two shooters who go down for murder.

What do you figure he was doing when he put his hands down? Scratching his nuts?

no, grasping at a bullet wound in the stomach or side

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
It's only been around 26 years.

Time doesn't keep people from reading.

Dave

Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (222ND, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,159
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.