Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10938542 02/07/16
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It was a beautiful 62 degree day here and we did not want to waste it. Since most were planning sitting in front of the TV to watch the Stupidbowl we decided to pack the new picnic basket, kidnap my wife's dad, and head for a small park. The Stupidbowl insanity must have beed a bigger call the a bright sonny day in February so we had the park to ourselves. What a way to spend the day.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Excellent way to spend the day,Scott!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where's the beer?

wink

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
FIL is anti anything alcohol so I left it at home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Flask...

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Very nice !

S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 4ager
Flask...
grin

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Oh, the FIL must be a democrat.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
FIL is almost as far right as I am. He was a part time Quaker pastor and has never touched a drop in his 88 years. My wife and I see nothing wrong with alcohol in reasonable amounts but we just don't do it around him.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

That basket makes you look like a professional picnicker.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Best I remember you act is Biblical. Good of you to not offend your FIL. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Where's boo boo and yogi?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by readonly

That basket makes you look like a professional picnicker.

Agree!!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Found it on Amazon and picnic baskets have always been one of my wife's loves. This one topped anything else.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Scott F
It was a beautiful 62 degree day here and we did not want to waste it. Since most were planning sitting in front of the TV to watch the Stupidbowl we decided to pack the new picnic basket, kidnap my wife's dad, and head for a small park. The Stupidbowl insanity must have beed a bigger call the a bright sonny day in February so we had the park to ourselves. What a way to spend the day.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thank you
EBT
VA Disability
SSI

Last edited by VOUScrasher; 02/08/16.

Working for dad in office supply
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VOUScrasher
Originally Posted by Scott F

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thank you
EBT
VA Disability
SSI

Scott is not on EBT, nor SSI. The VA Disability is service connected. His wife is on Social Security (not SSI). His FIL is WELL up in years, and on Social Security (not SSI). All this is known.

WTF brings on your level of douchebaggery is unknown, however.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
:::SIGH::: A Bucket List Picnic the wife and I got to do a few years back. Well, sort of, the car was a Toyota Land Cruiser and the guns was a 416 Rigby Ruger... smile

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Yes, we know he fell down on the deck and hurt his knee. Did his 4-5 yrs in the Navy. On happy pills blah blah blah.
Pretty detrimental incapacitating injury suffered in the peacetime Navy(gotta milk it).
Wife on social security? Awful young looking for drawing on that 62 year old minimum threshold?
Must have been working since she was 5 to earn enough credits. People say social security instead of the embarrassment of saying they are drawing SSI or SSI-V and living off the Govt.sugar tit. What people say on here and what they actually are is two different things.
Plenty of other people on this site are on uncle sams handout programs also,and want to make it seem like they are not or it does not apply in their case.

Working for dad in office supply
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yes, we know he fell down on the deck and hurt his knee. Did his 4-5 yrs in the Navy. On happy pills blah blah blah.
Pretty detrimental incapacitating injury suffered in the peacetime Navy(gotta milk it).
Wife on social security? Awful young looking for drawing on that 62 year old minimum threshold?
Must have been working since she was 5 to earn enough credits. People say social security instead of the embarrassment of saying they are drawing SSI or SSI-V and living off the Govt.sugar tit. What people say on here and what they actually are is two different things.
Plenty of other people on this site are on uncle sams handout programs also,and want to make it seem like they are not or it does not apply in their case.

STFU AZZPIRATE

Last edited by BossHawg; 02/08/16.

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Poor sentence structure, syntax, etc notwithstanding, we can add ignorance, as SS is NOT a handout but a screwjob by the government of monies they compelled you to forfeit. As to the handouts, does that include military retirement? (please say yes so I can rub it in some more)... Oh and SS is next in about four years so I can maximize...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

381 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 219DW, 17CalFan, 303savage, 1OntarioJim, 47 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,119
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.