Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Go Gatah!

[i"]The House Ethics Committee formally launched an investigation this month to probe whether Florida Democrat Rep. Corrine Brown was involved “improper conduct” with an outside group. The panel created an investigative subcommittee to investigate the alleged contact and determine whether she violated any ethics rules. But the committee immediately voted to table the congressional probe until the Department of Justice completes its separate inquiry into Brown, as is standard practice for the panel. Story Continued Below "The Investigative Subcommittee shall have jurisdiction to determine whether Representative Corrine Brown violated the Code of Official Conduct or any law...with respect to allegations ..."
[/i]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If there was ever a poster child for the book, The Bell Curve, she would win hands down.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I don't know man, old Sheila is a strong contender.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll raise you one "gradulate"...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Over 50% of all female Negro college 'grads' work for the guvmint at some level.

Terrifying.

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'll raise you one "gradulate"...

JFC!! My 4 year old Grand niece can speak better than that welfare rat! How in hell's name can that get elected? Don't they have a HS degree requirement?

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God help us.

What an idiot.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
JFC!! My 4 year old Grand niece can speak better than that welfare rat! How in hell's name can that get elected? Don't they have a HS degree requirement?

Her constituents have the same vote we do, oh yeah!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NO JIVE !! Comes across as a true credit to the U of Fla and whomever elected her to office - not to mention that Legislature.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by mathman

Stalin called them "the useful idiots". They're the same people that put Obama in office TWICE.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm wondering how much she must spend on chemicals for her hair...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lmao

"sporksmanchip"

it that a competition they hold at KFC?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
lmao

"sporksmanchip"

it that a competition they hold at KFC?

Now thats a classic right there!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Thank you for posting that! What a stupid bitch!

Last edited by CEJ1895; 03/24/16.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by mathman

Wrong city, but same mindset:

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If obama had a wife...

Politics is like a fuggin Aunt Jamima commercial.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Go Gatah!

[i"]The House Ethics Committee formally launched an investigation this month to probe whether Florida Democrat Rep. Corrine Brown was involved “improper conduct” with an outside group. The panel created an investigative subcommittee to investigate the alleged contact and determine whether she violated any ethics rules. But the committee immediately voted to table the congressional probe until the Department of Justice completes its separate inquiry into Brown, as is standard practice for the panel. Story Continued Below "The Investigative Subcommittee shall have jurisdiction to determine whether Representative Corrine Brown violated the Code of Official Conduct or any law...with respect to allegations ..."
[/i]

Where do we get these people? The low-life politicians, I mean.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by hatari
Go Gatah!

[/i]

Where do we get these people? The low-life politicians, I mean.

Lincoln.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 35 invisible), 1,960 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,726
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.