Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stevil
Let face reality, the GOP is just full of bigoted racist self serving wankers, nuthin conservative at all.

F.O.A.D.; preferably via some third-world goat-carried STD.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Donald Trump didn’t suddenly change in the past few days, weeks, or months. He’s the same guy he always was, the same guy that most of us in the conservative movement and GOP have been staunchly opposing for the past year. He didn’t abruptly become reckless, obnoxious, ill-informed, erratic, hot-tempered, pathologically dishonest, narcissistic, crude, and catastrophically unqualified for the presidency overnight. He’s always been that guy, and you denied it and ignored it and hand-waved it away and made excuses every step of the way because you were convinced that you were so much smarter than the rest of us. You were so certain that you were on some superior wavelength giving you special insight into the Donald; only you could tell that it was all an act. "

I can't say I've followed the Trump phenomenon other than here on the Campfire plus whatever he's done that bubbles far enough up the collective consciousness that even my non-news-watching ass hears about it.

But, ^^^^ this.

It's Donald. Freaking. TRUMP. We know this man. He's been Donald. Freaking. Trump for decades now, right in the public eye, for all to see. He's been consistent in who and what he is.

I get that a bomb-throwing populist has draw. But fer all that is holy..... he is Donald. Freaking. TRUMP!!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by hatari
Is there some reason I shouldn't 100% believe anything from a site that headlines:

"The Occidental Observer - White Identity, Interests, and Culture"?

Then post some evidence that they're FOS.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Of course how silly of me, Die Juden, naturlich..

[Linked Image]

Sure. You ignorant, arrogant azzhole. It's the Presbyterians that fund Moveon and Open Borders, Right?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Took about ten seconds, about the length of your attention span I'm thinking.

For starters, TRH's kook-fringe article says Ted Kennedy was a new and insignificant member of congress when in fact the was a Committee Chairman:

Senate immigration subcommittee chairman Edward Kennedy (D-MA.) reassured his colleagues and the nation with the following:

"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset ... Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia ... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think."

Sen. Kennedy concluded by saying,

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

FOS is an understatement..

source

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ignorant, coming from you, LOL. Sure MoveOn is strictly a joo issue... And Darrell, you're still short and never seen combat.. Go back to counting band-aids..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bringing immigrants from developing countries has benefits. It dilutes power of the right, brings in hardworking people to fill low paying jobs. Their kids will do well scholastically win spelling contests, science fairs eventually ending up in competitive professional university programs (computer sciences, engineering, medicine, dentistry,.....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And Darrell, you're still short and never seen combat.. Go back to counting band-aids..

Yep, if only I could have been a real combatant like you, flying a phugging sub-chaser/EW dog of an airplane over vast expanses of open ocean. Them ISIS/Al Queda subs are some fierce SOB's. Make a manly man quake in his stateroom.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Took about ten seconds, about the length of your attention span I'm thinking.

For starters, TRH's kook-fringe article says Ted Kennedy was a new and insignificant member of congress when in fact the was a Committee Chairman:

Senate immigration subcommittee chairman Edward Kennedy (D-MA.) reassured his colleagues and the nation with the following:

"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset ... Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia ... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think."

Sen. Kennedy concluded by saying,

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

FOS is an understatement..

source

Is gaslighting a naval staff college course? Nothing you posted refutes one goddam thing TRH posted.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She's(Colter) wrong & Trump is now trending down.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Slavek
Bringing immigrants from developing countries has benefits. It dilutes power of the right,

How the hell is that a benefit?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by Slavek
Bringing immigrants from developing countries has benefits. It dilutes power of the right,

How the hell is that a benefit?

It's not ... to anyone but a left wing commie bastard.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not an (R) Establishment man by any stretch, but am concerned some of Trump's behavior is going to backfire.

I'm afraid media saturation combined with vague, ill-defined policy along with his more risque' tactics will have a sizable segment of the public sick of him by November.

His twitter account should be cleaned up or closed IMO.

I pray I'm wrong, but I've seen it happen before.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bluemonday
[ Nothing you posted refutes one goddam thing TRH posted.

From the kook article: "Kennedy was a freshman senator with little clout. "
He was the Chairman of the committee DUFUS.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And Darrell, you're still short and never seen combat.. Go back to counting band-aids..

Yep, if only I could have been a real combatant like you, flying a phugging sub-chaser/EW dog of an airplane over vast expanses of open ocean. Them ISIS/Al Queda subs are some fierce SOB's. Make a manly man quake in his stateroom.

How many Combat "V"s do you have on whatever counting band-aid awards you happen to sport? lol

BTW, your ignorance of Naval Aviation and aircraft mission roles is about as good as your expired EMT certificate....

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Coulter's Adams-apple sends the tinglies up my leg.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

He'd been a Senator for two years dikkhedd.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

How many Combat "V"s do you have on whatever counting band-aid awards you happen to sport?

They give those out for being a flag-grade ballwasher? No, I don't have one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

He'd been a Senator for two years dikkhedd.

Man, you are dense. EXACTLY! and the article says he was a brand new senator with little clout and he was the CHAIRMAN. Guess that GED isn't doing it for you...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

How many Combat "V"s do you have on whatever counting band-aid awards you happen to sport?

They give those out for being a flag-grade ballwasher? No, I don't have one.

Of course you don't, that's why it's called a C-O-M-B-A-T "V"...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (2500HD, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,651
Posts18,455,483
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.