Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BurningMan
i just don't believe we have any illegal alien DNA in our genotype. but that's just my opinion. now Snowden might know a ton of stuff, but who cares?
What was wrong with your old screen name?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Keep in mind that Madison Avenue and the ad agencies are all still in the big cities. They live there, live "city" and are the "creative class" which makes it worse.
How about the Seattle commercial for the Ford SUV with the black lady wearing the pants for the interracial couple? I mean, once in a while for the "shock value" --
And has anyone caught the two fat "sistahs" doing the Depends Booty Bump? Good God!

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
i just don't believe we have any illegal alien DNA in our genotype. but that's just my opinion. now Snowden might know a ton of stuff, but who cares?

why would anyone choose to change from an A model to a Model T? Life, Progress, and Technology marches on.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

why would anyone choose to change from an A model to a Model T? Life, Progress, and Technology marches on.
Too many people had you pegged, eh? Can't hide your style for very long, though.

When will you return to ending all your questions with "Does anyone know for sure?"

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
i've wondered more than once if one in a thousand, ten thousand, hundred thousand, million, billion or 10 billion knows for sure.

so far, everyone is batting zero.

but if an a model can become a T model, and then advance to a Jaguar, or even a Range Rover, then hope remains strong.

it does appear everyone with an ounce of interest is all in when it comes to advancing the human race. god, i hope we don't get stuck in the 7th century again. that would be the pits.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i think gus went to burning man, ate shrooms, laid out in the desert baking and here we are.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by rem141r
i think gus went to burning man, ate shrooms, laid out in the desert baking and here we are.

i've heard of that gus dude. Gov't US, georgia us, the sky-eyed gus the red-haired wooly siberian variant?

but a point we can all agree upon, here we are. and that's pretty much a military certainty.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

i've heard of that gus dude. Gov't US, georgia us, the sky-eyed gus the red-haired wooly siberian variant?

but a point we can all agree upon, here we are. and that's pretty much a military certainty.
What are your thoughts about gold and aliens?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Bingo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BurningMan,

i just don't believe we have any illegal alien DNA in our genotype.

We don't, but you can find a lot in California.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Gold you say? my eyes light up, because of Dahlonega, Ga., etc, before the Kali gold rush, then the big one in Alaska, et al.

God, i mean Gold, sorry. we have searched for it for aeons. those folks in South Africa, now that's a group that's willing to go and get it. and we're all benefiting, given our cell phones, etc.

Gold, could we exist without it?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Gold, could we exist without it?
Does anyone know for sure?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i hope we don't get stuck in the 7th century again.

We are on the way.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So many people here can't stay on topic --the commercials are nearly ALWAYS a black guy w/a blonde white women .
That's why the question/topic was brought up -it's not a hispanic with a white women or any other combination -it's blk guy/white women the VAST majority of the time.

For three weeks now the woman kelly ? whoever and the blk guy -he's leaving -what's going to happen to the show? she doesn't want to go on !they've talked ,she might lose the time slot [pics of them together] -ok she's going to try and make it w/out him.

It's brainwashing and yes it works .
We all know that the dumbing down of our youth is going on -this is a big part of it --mix the least successful race with the most successful race and what do you get ? NOT MUCH .
All engineered by the bolshevik media machine !

Last edited by ol_mike; 05/01/16.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
So many people here can't stay on topic --the commercials are nearly ALWAYS a black guy w/a blonde white women .
That's why the question/topic was brought up -it's not a hispanic with a white women or any other combination -it's blk guy/white women the VAST majority of the time.

For three weeks now the woman kelly ? whoever and the blk guy -he's leaving -what's going to happen to the show? she doesn't want to go on !they've talked ,she might lose the time slot [pics of them together] -ok she's going to try and make it w/out him.

It's brainwashing and yes it works .
We all know that the dumbing down of our youth is going on -this is a big part of it --mix the least successful race with the most successful race and what do you get ? NOT MUCH .
All engineered by the bolshevik media machine !
Careful. That hits a bit too close to the bulls-eye.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The press IS Bullsheviki, comrade! Always pravda, da?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Read The Tavistock Institute.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Ever notice idiots and criminals are always portrayed as white men in commercials? Watch any home alarm home security system commercial like Brinks ect...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
If you mix and it picks it up a notch great.

But from what I've seen in my short 51 years, mixing, tends to make both lean to the negative one.

Even inside a race.

I can't even begin to start with how much trashier our area has become since the huge infux of "legal" illegal mexicans. Not much pride at all there.

We already had issues with most of the negroes, that were not at least every bit of mid to upper class, none of them give a damn about their property(well except for some POS car) or anything else.

Mostly when you take a white person that marries into either situation, they move down to the negative instead of bringing the other side up.

And trust me I hate to say this, I"m about as open minded as can be, but when you've seen it for some years and its all about the same, well damn..

But taht said I have some mixed race friends that have gone the other way totally. Just as fine a folks as can be. But amazingly they pretty much agree with my assesments. They are non typical cases basically.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dh84
Ever notice idiots and criminals are always portrayed as white men in commercials? Watch any home alarm home security system commercial like Brinks ect...
Yep. Same with the Cox Home Security System.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

692 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1234, 70 invisible), 3,535 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,400
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.