D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Stickbow
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
"You're not wrong Walter, you're just an ass hole."
~ Jeffery Lebowski

By the way.... what the f'uck do vest wearing meth-heads, entry raids, or any of the rest of your drivel have to do with LR Hunting, Partitions, or Big Game in general?

Maybe you should go back to the MallNinjas.com forum....

PS.... how many methheads have you had shoot at you..... or are you just regurgitating stuff you heard at your Front Sight class?

Evidently you have me mistaken for someone else. Do your homework before you mouth off and you'll get that. This thread was off the rails long ago and now you're just realizing it. It's never not entertaining to watch the cheerleaders scratch their heads.
As for your post script the answer is a lot more than you apparently. Keep thinking I'm take a knee or whoever. It's friggin hilarious. I've been called Larry Root as well. Whoever that is. At least you guys are around for entertainment when the elf is in the penalty box. Don't give up, you're doing great.

So the answer is.... none. I'm shocked!

Keep punching those pelvises and avoiding the rest of the topic at hand.

You're too easy today.... bumpy ride to school on the short-bus?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
BP-B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Don't make me call your ex and have her kick your azz again. BTW, you clean up those warrants yet?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
~ Jeffery Lebowski

By the way.... what the f'uck do vest wearing meth-heads, entry raids, or any of the rest of your drivel have to do with LR Hunting, Partitions, or Big Game in general?

PS.... how many methheads have you had shoot at you..... or are you just regurgitating stuff you heard at your Front Sight class?

Evidently you have me mistaken for someone else. Do your homework before you mouth off and you'll get that. This thread was off the rails long ago and now you're just realizing it. It's never not entertaining to watch the cheerleaders scratch their heads.
As for your post script the answer is a lot more than you apparently. Keep thinking I'm take a knee or whoever. It's friggin hilarious. I've been called Larry Root as well. Whoever that is. At least you guys are around for entertainment when the elf is in the penalty box. Don't give up, you're doing great.

You're about as stupid and clueless as Larry is short and drunk. That would be "very " moron.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
~ Jeffery Lebowski

You're about as stupid and clueless as Larry is short and drunk. That would be "very " moron.

Whatever you say.... Massad Ayboob...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
~ Jeffery Lebowski

JFC, what percentage of methheads would you surmise wear vests in the first place?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

John,

If you have a minute could you help me understand why there are so many versions of cartridges like your .220 WYO.

Lil Fish,

I understand why it would be confusing but changing the throat design can have major 1 order effects.

The SAAMI spec for the 6.5 Grendel has a compound leade while the 6.5 LBC has a conventional freebore and single angle leade.

As you are new to the AR you missed out on the days when some were chambered with a SAAMI spec .223 Rem throat and those guns could have issues if Mil Spec 5.56 was shot.

The 6.8 SPC is another example of throat design causing major problems but again this is all before you discovered the AR.

If you have time some more field pictures would be great.

Here you go lil buddy. grin

5.56s and turkeys.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here is another .220 WYO

[Linked Image]

5.56 WYO

[Linked Image]

You mentioned Gen 3 PMAGs. Can I use PMAGs for the .220 WYO?

Alas PMAGs don't work with any of the Grendel based rounds.

As the knowledgeable guys have noted all the pictures of .220 WYO guns have ASC stainless steel mags.

The G3 PMAG is the most reliable for 5.56 ARs.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Being that cartels are big into meth trafficking, fairly high. They have the budget to get whatever they want. Just google foo blue meth and cartels. They're pleasant folks

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Being that cartels are big into meth trafficking, fairly high. They have the budget to get whatever they want. Just google foo blue meth and cartels. They're pleasant folks

TFF.... making up stupid ass scenarios to justify your stupid ass comments...

Does the "DD" on your DD214 stand for Delerious Dipshit?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Careful Dogshooter or he will launch an ASSault despite the fact that he couldn't properly assault anything except a ham sammich. For chit sakes his master defense plan is to shoot the perp in the dick since he loves the cock talk so.

I guess that standard for the last 30 years of the failure drill of 2 to the chest 1 to the head doesn't work on meth maggots in the hood cause they all have level 4 heavy vests these days......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You said "methheads" not cartels.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
OH SCHITT.... WHERE THE F'UCK DO I SHOOT THIS GUY?

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
You morons have to be the finest collection of failed Darwinism I have ever seen. Enjoy your playground. Better [bleep] to do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you got somewhere else to go flash the DD214?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The hunter just walked in the door fresh from kimber. Time to see what all they fixed less the mag constraints. Lol.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Interesting. Meth head. Cartel. Don't make much difference any way you slice it. They're a POS just different parts of the food chain. Yes they have vests, all sorts of guns and gobs of ammo. Blue Meth, coke, fentanyl and chit laced with fentanyl is big. Kick a door and you will likely find them all in one house. And yeah, a shot in the pocket can [bleep] up someone's day in a big hurry. He ain't far off base, in fact pretty dead on. What's my experience? 18 plus years in the Michigan State Police and a DD214 AFSC 81172A. I like mean dogs.

How bout guns now? I shoot a 280 AI with 162's and long actions don't scare me because I don't have alligator arms. Flame on🔥 and I don't do pics either. Never did never will. I beat up photo club [bleep] when I was a kid.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You morons have to be the finest collection of failed Darwinism I have ever seen. Enjoy your playground. Better [bleep] to do.

Does that mean....

Wait for it.....

That Pelvis has left the building?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It has a date when you served dumbphuck. And if you know anything about your equipment you know when it was designated what. Ain't hard to figure out who was doing and who was wishing they did. 1T2X1. We've been here before. It's always good to see the sisters come out for Larry

OK, this post has me convinced that Stickbow (he may or may not be take-a-knee) is trolling and is begging for bites. Nobody is this stupid (except possibly Brad and Calvin).

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OH SCHITT.... WHERE THE F'UCK DO I SHOOT THIS GUY?

[Linked Image]

Oh you SOB...

I'm recovering from a nasty sore throat and you just sent me into a five minute hacking/wheezing fit!

laugh

Gotta love TAK/Gecko45...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
How'd it work out?

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Three 140 AMax with RL 17 in .75 ". At 💯 good enough for me.

Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
219 members (2UP, 257 mag, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 23 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 882 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,917
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.