Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So thru the Gibberish and need for spell Check ( Hutch didn't type it for ya, I can tell...) I can take that as a "That's an affirmative" That's what you look like with Hair...

Cool Stumpy....

I hit a couple of those out in the middle of the road the other day.. sure hope it wasn't anyone you're related to....

If they were, my apologies....but don't worry, I missed more than I ran over.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'matic,

I hear good thangs about the 162 'Max in all things .284".

The ogive be forgiving,the pile driving ass amazing and the Precision sensational.

They slap everything silly.................

EHG,

Tough to whoop a .284" 175NPT,due it's sinister profile,modest bearing surface and reduced recoil.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Laughing!................

Shefire,

Must be a very BIG day for you,when your piece of fhuqking schit rig even starts,you Brokedick Turd Polishing Piece Of Schit. Congratulations?!?

Sometimes it's nice to have the reflection,with tears in the Victim's eyes.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's nice,to subtend blinkers.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's nice,to let aged eyes speak.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's nice,to double down on catchlight.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's nice,to pop a leetle fill flash to catch some action.

[Linked Image]

One thing is for CERTAIN about you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks and that's when it is all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. You "lucky" kchunt. Don't forget to put all of my pics in "your" album,you Opiate Addled Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Stumpy....

Glad you're not mad, over me taking out 6 or 8 of your little buddies then.... or at least that is what I can translate out of the Gibberish....

When the hangover is over, give Hutch a scratch between the ears and thank him for us all....

Is he a service dog, kinda like blind people have one, but Hutch is a seeing eye dog for a drunk instead?

Good dog, my little brown lab said Hutch was a pretty cool dog, even tho Hutch thought his owner was a moron...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good Heavens !

Warned there were some colorful folks here.

That guy Stick reminds me of a way out of shape "Telly" Savalas, but is pretty good with PhotoShop.

Guess my old Springfield sporter with 180 Remington Core-Lokts won't kill anything anymore.

May have to join Facebook.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your "Trump Card" is stealing someone else's pics and videos. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Shefire,

As per always,you be certain to cite the words that were "too big or "too technical" for you to follow,with your 13 IQ Points and I'll happily use smaller ones you can "understand". Congratulations?!?

Your vicarious "living" is a fhuqking riot and I reckon my Pooch is plum fhuqking flattered,that you know his name better than your's...you "lucky" kchunt. Give or fhuqking take.

He thinks it's funnier than fhuqk,so go ahead and poke this frame in "your" album too,though it ain't like you haven't already. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

mountain',

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a fhuqking riot,that of all the things you could join...Reality ain't one of 'em?!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"fhuqking" ?

Is he just illiterate or is just a 20 something who cannot say 10 words without inserting:

you know

I go

Punctation is a disaster

Uses CAPS in all the wrong places

Can only hope he is sterile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You ain't been here long enough to savor the taste.....
Nor understand what's going on.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mountainpappa
"fhuqking" ?

Is he just illiterate or is just a 20 something who cannot say 10 words without inserting:

you know

I go

Punctation is a disaster

Just put Larry's 2 handles, "Big Stick" and "Boxer", on ignore. Life is to short to put up with rude people when you don't have to.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LAPM ....... grin

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Stumpy...

lets face it... your lab is much smarter than you are....

I know its frustrating and makes you mad...

but facts are facts...

but hey, Stumpy, we know it ain't easy being Schtick....

oh, by the way BrightBoy, your campfire is getting out of hand back there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
"fhuqking" ?

you know

I go

Punctation is a disaster

Just put Larry's 2 handles, "Big Stick" and "Boxer", on ignore. Life is to short to put up with rude people when you don't have to.

Pluzze ! put uz all on ignore you dipschiet toad !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HUH?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
"fhuqking" ?

you know

I go

Punctation is a disaster

Pluzze ! put uz all on ignore you dipschiet toad !

Larry Root, back with yet another handle I see. If you'd just stick to the Oldman1942 handle, I'd put you on ignore. However, since you change handles so often, I'd need FOsteology to keep track of you and clue me in.

Actually, since I'm driven to out you with the jwgibson post, I guess that I wouldn't ignore you.

Posted by jwgibson on 07/19/14:

"beware of deadbeat lying pompous ahole seller WYMTNRANGE on gunauctions.com

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

embellishes and misrepresents his wares. Piss poor photos and hyper inflated prices. Do not believe me then check out his sales for yourselves. http://www.gunauction.com/shop/gunshop/wymtnrange
Read the descriptions and the remarks on some of his sale ads. unless you want to be rooked stay away from this unscrupulous seller.".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
mountain,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you must,if only because it is ALL that you've "got". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that your focus was/is phallus.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'mattic,

None of The Do NOTHING Gang "shoots" anything,other than their mouths or Imagination.

"Luckily" for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can afford to "contribute".

Bless their hearts..............

Remgal,

Your effortless Whine and Bitchin' Vagina Monologue,is never not fhuqking hilarious...due the amount of Estrogen expended. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you were lured in with Cock Talk and gave ALL things The Rifle an exceptionally wide berth,you "hard charging" kchunt you. Laughing!

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

SuperKchunt,

You'd cross 4-lanes of rush hour traffic while blindfolded,to fetch a rubber dick. Congratulations?!?

You suck a mean ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

You poor poor(literally) Amazingly Stupid Opiate Addled Fhuqk,is there no end to your Dumbfhuqkery? Congratulations?!?

Hit me with an addy and I'll have my Pooch schit in a ziploc...so you can have a little more "cred". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P+!!....................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, I can see you being the guy who'd teach his dog to take a dump in a zip lock... Hutch musta had a good time watching you show him how.....but now you got something to make a sandwich of, when you out shooting fish, etc...

but sure, ya wanna Address?

Use 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Wash DC 20202

Address it to Barry....

or feel free to give a call to 202.456.1414.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

378 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 39 invisible), 2,351 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,167
Posts18,465,330
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.