Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I farted. Hillary 2016!!!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Your National Review now has cum stains on it. Quite sure.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Every time you Trumpkins respond with grade school insults, if affirms the truth of the article you are powerless to address with facts and logic. I accept your concession! grin

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I find old copies of NR on Craigslist for free and wipe my ass with them. Thinking of you, Rodham. Go Hildog!

Last edited by bigfish9684; 06/07/16.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
what part[s] would you like to discuss?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Every time you Trumpkins respond with grade school insults, if affirms the truth of the article you are powerless to address with facts and logic. I accept your concession! grin

Yes, they distinguish and define themselves poorly, no doubt.

The article is a good one, but at this point, there is no point believing anyone will ride in to save the day. We have been dealt an unplayable hand and the deck appears stacked. We can only do so much and none of that will be enough. Even if Trump is not a shill for the Clinton cabal, he will no doubt be horribly disappointing, but I will relegate myself to the undeniable truth that the bell tolls for America and she will soon be awash on the shores of idiocy and ruin like we have never fathomed and which I didn't believe us deserving of. Obviously, I was wrong in that, too. But we must go the way as the rest of the world. So I will vote for Trump, with all his flaws and failures and only hope the gesture might provide some comic relief. I doubt it will offer much more.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What RickyD said.

I intend to vote against Hillary.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NR has about the same relevancy as PHAUX news, GOPe and jeb!

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ricky D,

Your comments are very accurate and valuable. I had the same thoughts that you had but did not have the skills to communicate them as accurately as you did.

Many thanks for your post.

Steve

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Men of will know when things should be broken, know that tolerance is overrated and know that arguing with a brick is more productive.

So, knowing that, blow me.

Last edited by Steelhead; 06/07/16. Reason: is

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RickyD

Yes, they distinguish and define themselves poorly, no doubt.

The article is a good one, but at this point, there is no point believing anyone will ride in to save the day. We have been dealt an unplayable hand and the deck appears stacked. We can only do so much and none of that will be enough. Even if Trump is not a shill for the Clinton cabal, he will no doubt be horribly disappointing, but I will relegate myself to the undeniable truth that the bell tolls for America and she will soon be awash on the shores of idiocy and ruin like we have never fathomed and which I didn't believe us deserving of. Obviously, I was wrong in that, too. But we must go the way as the rest of the world. So I will vote for Trump, with all his flaws and failures and only hope the gesture might provide some comic relief. I doubt it will offer much more.

worth reading and saying again.......Go Trump!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Men of will know when things should be broken, know that tolerance if overrated and know that arguing with a brick is more productive.

So, knowing that, blow me.

That was an excellent statement!

For my part - Kiss my ass RJ, No one gives a flying pho uck about you or the drivel you cut and post!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hillary is the "presumptive" nominee.

Buckwheat will endorse her tomorrow.

1+1 =s no indictment

BUT pizzed off Feebies will leak it all, especially when Trump's operatives offer them millions for the files.

So far so good.

Then AG Christie can reopen the case after Buckwheat's off on lecture tour.

So far so good.

Then AG Christie can go after the Clinton foundation as well.

So far so good.

Only thing to make it better would be a big terrorist attack on San Francisco before November ------ (when Pelosi was home)

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I too agree with RickyD. Well put sir.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork
What RickyD said.

I intend to vote against Hillary.
Pretty well sums up my feelings too.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.................

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.................

yada yada yada

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Interesting article. NR always has some good points.

Between bad (Trump) and worse (Clinton) though; I'll be pulling the lever for bad. Between the bad jobs numbers and incompetent TSA and long lines topping the news last week, imagine if we had a cogent coherent actual conservative making the strong case for smaller more efficient government and less regulation.

I Hunt and I Fish, If I Need to Get Away. If You're Finding Fault With Me, Moaning More Than I Can Stand, I'll Tell You What...For a Little While I'll Go See the Outdoor Plan. -Hank III
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have read the NR for years. If Trump loses, I believe that a new party will be formed. There has to be. No one is talking about reducing the size and the scope/reach of the Federal govt. There are just too many people in that camp for it to be just forgotten about. Though if he does do that though, it could make the party much stronger. Maybe the staff will push him that way.

Who knows.

The only things really worth concentrating on are the things you can actually make a difference on as an individual.

Macro stuff just happens.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
655 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 61 invisible), 3,145 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,190
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.