Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Do not read this unless you are ready to get mad. So this is where we go from here.

http://www.ministrymatters.com/all/entry/6153/from-white-guilt-to-white-responsibility

BP-B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Hannah Adair Bonner is the curator of The Shout: a spoken-word poetry focused artivism movement seeking to nurture a community of multi-ethnic, multi-generation, justice-seeking, solidarity-building people. She serves on the staff of St. John's Downtown in Houston, Texas, and is ordained in the United Methodist Church. She graduated from Duke Divinity School and Furman University, but truly received her education from friends like you.

[Linked Image]

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You are correct...that was truly sickening, what sort of crap believes rubbish like that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm happy to carry my backpack. The author of that article should kill herself if she's so uncomfortable in her own skin.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the Methodist Church went to hell many years ago. They rival the Unitarians for the title of most liberal church.

Sam......

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Yep

One of our firefighters is a Methodist minister locally. You see it in him and how he has brainwashed his congregation all the time.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Do not read this unless you are ready to get mad. So this is where we go from here.

http://www.ministrymatters.com/all/entry/6153/from-white-guilt-to-white-responsibility

How can you get mad at mentally unstable ramblings? This lady has some screws loose.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
No she pretty much parrots the talking points of the UM Church council.

Gay = good. Gun ownership = bad.

Their mantra is globalization and diversity. It sickens me to see where my church has gone.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
All that $hit is the same.. feminists, gays, transgender, blacks, Mexicans, social justice. All these idiots playing victims. Grow up pussies, that's what I have to say to theme all.

Last edited by seal_billy; 07/07/16.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Scroll down in the comments to Sundialer's post. This guy knows his stuff and has a great perspective for defusing the white privileged idiocy.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
Yep

One of our firefighters is a Methodist minister locally. You see it in him and how he has brainwashed his congregation all the time.

you need to work on your sarcasm Jeff, it could use refining. laughing.

Sam......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Do not read this unless you are ready to get mad. So this is where we go from here. Just marxism with a different bias.

So this is what we destroy from here.

Last edited by RickyD; 07/07/16.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RickyD
Scroll down in the comments to Sundialer's post. This guy knows his stuff and has a great perspective for defusing the white privileged idiocy.

Here is the quote:

"White privilege" is a political concept designed to keep African Americans and other minorities resentful and confused over the false premise that just having white skin makes one a racist because it gives whites access to power and resources that minorities don't have. It is a particularly insidious and malevolent idea because it's true interests are not in equal access and opportunity but in equal outcomes. It isn't interested in the real causes of disparity in minority groups...it's real interest is more totalitarian in nature, to accumulate to its proponents the power to adjudicate what they deem socially "just." This means massive state mandated transfers of wealth and resources justified by the indictment that it has been stolen through ages of slavery, colonization, and genocide. There doesn't need to be a current identifiable offender. In other words, it is an all out assault on logic, liberty, the democratic process, and the rule of law. It will not tolerate any opposing viewpoint.

Substitute "white privilege" for "ruling class" and "racism" for "exploitation" and you have yet another form of Marxism rebranded and repackaged.

It is an inherently irrational concept that, upon closer analysis, falls apart under the weight of its own internal contradictions and circular logic. Even though "white privilege" can easily be called into question by empirical data from the latest U.S. Census, the Bureau for Labor Statistics, and other observable socio-economic measures...its proponents remain irritatingly impervious to facts. Subjective feelings are the only valid criteria of truth in their self-induced hermetically sealed intellectual bubble, conveniently immune to any critique...of which only prove the conclusion they assume in the premise anyway.

Q: Why did the elephant paint its toenails red?
A: Because it wanted to hide in the strawberry patch.

Q: Have you ever seen an elephant in a strawberry patch?
A: No.
S: That proves it works.

When you try to debate "white privilege" with people who are ardent believers, you are not dealing with rational people. Sorry. Because if you use flesh colored adhesive bandages for a paper cut...and you're white...why you're nothing but a damn racist out to put minorities back in chains!

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Talk a bout a backpack of privilege, who's complaining about how beautiful women get all the benefits in the world?!!! Who's watching out for the homely girls of the world, the hotel maids and gas station attendants among us every day, slowly plying their trade? Meanwhile, the beautiful women undeservedly lounge next to pools in between manicures and trips to the country club in the BMW for tennis lessons.

I for one am outraged and I'm not gunna take it anymore! It's time for JUSTICE! It's time for a beatdown! I want to see all the ugly hags laying by pools in a swimsuit...

Never mind.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fireball...you have a friend in your new cause:
[Linked Image]

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Democrats are a problem and should be listed as a terrorist organization

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
[Linked Image]

Gotdamn that flat spot between the eyebrows, wouldn't refract in any light, easy mark.

Trump Won!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

that's one ugly dude.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
We all know it's all the white man's fault. Just accept the guilt, then forget it and, go on with life. smile

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Isn't that the Canuck Prime Minister Justin Trudeau? wink

John

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
709 members (007FJ, 1234, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 62 invisible), 3,133 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,744
Posts18,401,246
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.