Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Figured drama is more important.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Larry's middle name is drama.

He lives in the very heart of Western hunting and fishing paradise, but he posts guns for sale repeatedly online.
Begs the question for many, why he simply doesn't sell them locally.
Because he's known.

Guess he'll soon be posting a new pseudonym handle, to act as a "reference" proclaiming his good standing as a seller.
That's been his MO in the past, and he's a creature of habit, bar none, of the OCD variety. He just HAS to do it....

Last edited by Wyogal; 07/16/16.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Larry's middle name is drama.

He lives in the very heart of Western hunting and fishing paradise, but he posts guns for sale repeatedly online.
Begs the question for many, why he simply doesn't sell them locally.
Because he's known.

Guess he'll soon be posting a new pseudonym handle, to act as a "reference" proclaiming his good standing as a seller.
That's been his MO in the past, and he's a creature of habit, bar none, of the OCD variety. He just HAS to do it....
Yup!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 320Keith
What IS obvious is that you are exactly as described. A nobody, from nowhere whose whole life is consumed by being a big shot on ONE internet site.

As for multiple email addresses..... LOL, if you WERE the real estate big time player you claim to be, you would certainly have multiple email addresses & phone numbers...

BUT we will never know as you are too scared to
1. to reveal who who are
2. where you live
3. what you bring to the CF
4. why anyone should care what you say

Just a member here with positive F/B from real MEN dealt with.

260, you're like a carp flopping in the canoe after getting arrowed, all gone but too stupid to know it.

Actually you just described yourself....a little Freudian slip there Larry. Take a nap.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
btt

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Actually you just described yourself....a little Freudian slip there Larry. Take a nap.

On the bright side, the old fruitloop won't be around too much longer. He's nearing the end of his days, and is simply frantic that someone take him seriously. He knows that he is not wanted around here because of his drama, and highly developed case of dumbphuckery, but is so narcissistic that he simply cannot accept that, so blames it on "the attack dogs". He pretends that the only legitimate purpose of the campfire is for him to buy/sell, when that is simply one small part of the whole site. I'm not overly tight lipped, as my 1st name, and phone number, is in every one of my classified ads. Between eBay, and Gunbroker, my feedback is pushing 1,600, with 100%, and 99.1% positive ratings. I've had probably 100+ transactions through this site, with, as far as I'm aware, 0 (as in zero) complaints. And the bright side is that I'm not detested here, and don't have to make up screen name after screen name to keep selling/buying here, or anywhere else. Best of all, I'll still be doing so for another 30+ years.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
He's been banned again,he is back to oldman1942.

THANKS RICK!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Aww, the old turd done got flushed again..........

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1234, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 52 invisible), 2,320 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,616
Posts18,454,956
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.