Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by dave7mm

dave

That was great, Dave. Thanks for posting that.

After Trump wins, I hope West finds a place in the administration.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
BP-B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
The problem is not hardworking honest Muslims, or Muslims who fought bravely in America's wars.
The problem is radical Muslims who want to kill Americans in vast quantity. And, there are lots of them.

We let in immigrants from Mexico, we have immigrants from eastern Europe. There are problems with both groups, but none of them hijacks airplanes and flies them into buildings.
None of them machine guns innocent people in San Bernardino.

We have problems with the radicals and there is no way to tell a "good" Muslim from the bad ones.

If I had the power I would have shut down Muslim immigration on Sept. 12 2001.
That would have stopped the San Bernardino slaughter because the Muslim gal who was the ringleader and main shooter just came in from Afghanistan 2 years ago.

Sorry for the good Muslims who might want to come here to study, or to work, but the bad ones have done pi**ed in the lemonade.

So, I agree with Trump.
Hillary's plan to import wholesale Syrian refugees is insane.

This is where we have a problem with the "good Muslims." They are the only ones that can tell the difference and they are staying silent to the most part. There are a few that are vocal about the bad ones, but until they are cooperative system wide in ferreting out the bad ones then they are complicit.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cv540
Trump's Muslim Problem? Truly you are delusional.

Muslims are a tiny voting block.

Muslims are the least tolerant and inclusive group imaginable. Which group will align themselves with them, women, homosexuals? Yeah Muslims really go out and respect and embrace them don't they.

The only voting block that might are the white privilege guilt ridden liberal white voters, but half of them were Bernie supporters who are gonna vote Green party or stay home.

But keep telling yourself: "Trumps message really won't resonate with the white blue collar voter who see's his country being slowly overrun."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Trump wants to start a fight with Muslims, I'll back him 100%

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Talking about muslims who do not believe in conquest is like talking about
Christians who do not believe in Jesus. Oxymoronic.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Talking about muslims who do not believe in conquest is like talking about
Christians who do not believe in Jesus. Oxymoronic.
Bingo. It's central doctrine. Incompatible with our society. Muslims should be banned just on that basis, since our law excludes anyone from immigration who belongs to any organization that promotes the overthrow of the US. That's Islam.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I mostly watched baseball instead of the Democrats, but they are saying this was the most powerful moment of the whole convention.

Father of fallen Muslim-American war hero to Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing'

Khizr Khan’s son, Humayun Khan, a University of Virginia graduate who was deployed to Iraq, died in 2004 but was posthumously awarded with a Bronze Star and Purple Heart for his heroism.
In his address to the Democratic National Convention, Khan contrasted two vastly different presidential candidates — one who shares characteristics of his late son and one who is nothing like him.

His son, he said, dreamed of becoming a military lawyer, “but he put those dreams aside the day he sacrificed his life to save the lives of his fellow soldiers.”

As for Trump, he said, “You have sacrificed nothing.”

“Hillary Clinton was right when she called my son the best of America,” he added. “If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America.

Donald Trump consistently smears the character of Muslims. He disrespects other minorities, women, judges, even his own party leadership.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-khizr-khan-226402#ixzz4FoGMPbGK

Two thoughts...Clinton and Trump both dodged the draft and did not serve. So did millions of others in that era and that F**ked-up war.

It was beyond Stupid for trump to start this fight in the first place.

yeah, its sad, but its still not a reason to put Hillary and the entire Clinton Machine in the White House once again.... she'll be worse than Bill ever was....

she'll increase the debt more than Obama did, sell out our nation more than Obama did ( for her own financial gain no less) and will be more corrupt than Nixon was....

We've just endured the worse president in US history for 8 years, now the DemocRATs want to top that once again......

Individual Muslim heroes notwithstanding, as a whole they still represent the biggest problem to the world today....don't fool yourself otherwise.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Hillary Clinton has PROMISED to do EXACTLY what Angela Merkel is doing to Germany and damn the consequences. Who's willing to sacrifice their wife and children on the altar of political correctness in an endless series of muslim attacks??? Bowsinger????

This is just one reason why I will take 1/2 of what Donald Trump promises to do versus 1/2 of what Hillary Clinton promises to do.

"4 million Americans died, what difference doe it make now."

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this silliness is nothing but a dhimmicrat misdirect. Muslims are worse than useless in America. They say nothing, do nothing to stop islamic terrorism in America, and for the most part, they support by word, money and deed, attacks on America.
I wish they all would leave and go back to what ever third world sheithole they came from.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
We all have a Muslim problem. Not just Trump.

9/11.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Moderate muslims is like safe strychnine.

I don't swallow either.

Soli Deo Gloria

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
I mostly watched baseball instead of the Democrats, but they are saying this was the most powerful moment of the whole convention.

Father of fallen Muslim-American war hero to Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing'

Khizr Khan’s son, Humayun Khan, a University of Virginia graduate who was deployed to Iraq, died in 2004 but was posthumously awarded with a Bronze Star and Purple Heart for his heroism.
In his address to the Democratic National Convention, Khan contrasted two vastly different presidential candidates — one who shares characteristics of his late son and one who is nothing like him.

His son, he said, dreamed of becoming a military lawyer, “but he put those dreams aside the day he sacrificed his life to save the lives of his fellow soldiers.”

As for Trump, he said, “You have sacrificed nothing.”

“Hillary Clinton was right when she called my son the best of America,” he added. “If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America.

Donald Trump consistently smears the character of Muslims. He disrespects other minorities, women, judges, even his own party leadership.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-khizr-khan-226402#ixzz4FoGMPbGK

Two thoughts...Clinton and Trump both dodged the draft and did not serve. So did millions of others in that era and that F**ked-up war.

It was beyond Stupid for trump to start this fight in the first place.

yeah, its sad, but its still not a reason to put Hillary and the entire Clinton Machine in the White House once again.... she'll be worse than Bill ever was....

she'll increase the debt more than Obama did, sell out our nation more than Obama did ( for her own financial gain no less) and will be more corrupt than Nixon was....

We've just endured the worse president in US history for 8 years, now the DemocRATs want to top that once again......

Individual Muslim heroes notwithstanding, as a whole they still represent the biggest problem to the world today....don't fool yourself otherwise.

CONCORD, CA, US
U.S. Army
MAJ, CO B, 96TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BN, 95TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BDE, FORT BRAGG, NC
07/05/2007, BAGHDAD, IRAQ
Major James M. Ahearn was a 43 year-old Californian who bravely served in the US army for 18+ years. Before joining the Army, James, and his brother Kevin, were raised in Concord by their mother, Connie Ahearn. James lived in Concord from 1977 to 1982 and spent much of his time watching football and baseball, biking, and hiking.  James entered the military in 1989 and had worked in several countries including: Germany, Korea, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia. James also earned an associate’s degree in liberal arts from Diablo Valley College in 1988 and a bachelor’s degree from Campbell University.

James was stationed in Iraq in 2003 and during his time there met Lena who he married in 2005. After moving to North Carolina, James and Lena had one daughter named Kali. However, on July 5, 2007, James was sent to Iraq for the third time. James’s vehicle came in contact with an explosive device while in Baghdad and both James and Sergeant Keith A. Kline, 24, from Oak Harbor, Ohio were killed by the explosion.

James had spent much of his time trying to provide toys for the children in Iraq. His brother Kevin recalls emails from James asking him to send toys to Baghdad; “He never asked for anything for himself, it was always about the kids.”

On July 20, 2008, family, soldiers, and friends gathered to pay tribute to the generous man who gave so much to others. Roughly 300 people attended the John F. Kennedy Memorial Chapel to pay respect to James and an additional 100 soldiers and friends sat in the parking lot and watched the service on televisions. James was buried at the Arlington National Cemetery after a life spent supporting the morals he believed in.

His wife remembers; “Jimmy was the greatest gift I ever had. He was the strongest and bravest man I ever saw in my life. I will never regret marrying him and moving to the US.” James has touched countless lives and will forever be remembered as the man who sacrificed whatever he could to help.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
this silliness is nothing but a dhimmicrat misdirect. Muslims are worse than useless in America. They say nothing, do nothing to stop islamic terrorism in America, and for the most part, they support by word, money and deed, attacks on America.
I wish they all would leave and go back to what ever third world sheithole they came from.

Thank God most Muslims are moderate. There are over 1.7 billion of them in the world.
Estimates are all over the place, but we are at war with as many as 500 million Jihadists. They are split between the violent and the stealthy supporters of Sharia Law.
We need to kill the first group and put the fear of God into the second. Pun intended.

Strong leadership on our part and the rest of the estimated 1.7 billion Muslins will begin to trust us again and support us. They have good reason not to trust us now.

Muslin boots on the ground like the Kurds are already doing without our support. They are not waiting for our lead. They are killing ISIS for their own reasons.
So do you guys include the Kurds when you say “Kill them all?” Nuke the ground they are gaining?

We have our hands full with the 500 million. Picking a fight with the rest of the 1.7 billion (most who do not even live in the MidEast) would be stunning stupidity.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yet again, BOWSINGER is showing his ignorance and his cowardice. He was so afraid of the boogeyman before that he wants Americans to be put on secret lists and stripped of their rights ...to protect their rights. Now, he's too afraid to admit that Islam is, in fact, a threat.

Of those 1.7B, .5B at least are already jihadis. Another .5B are so damned poor that they are essentially just cannon fodder no matter the situation (think Bangladesh and most of Pakistan and Afghanistan). That leaves about .7B, and there's a huge number of extremely wealthy Muslims in that number who are funding the .5B jihadis instead of taking care of the .5B poor. There is their priority level and objective. We simply need to recognize it and deal with it.

Stay home, pout, and cower, BOWS. It's all you're going to do anyway.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They may be moderate today but when the current radicals hit the fan, half the moderates with evolve.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 4ager
Yet again, BOWSINGER is showing his ignorance and his cowardice. He was so afraid of the boogeyman before that he wants Americans to be put on secret lists and stripped of their rights ...to protect their rights. Now, he's too afraid to admit that Islam is, in fact, a threat.

Of those 1.7B, .5B at least are already jihadis. Another .5B are so damned poor that they are essentially just cannon fodder no matter the situation (think Bangladesh and most of Pakistan and Afghanistan). That leaves about .7B, and there's a huge number of extremely wealthy Muslims in that number who are funding the .5B jihadis instead of taking care of the .5B poor. There is their priority level and objective. We simply need to recognize it and deal with it.

You honestly do not know that my 500 million estimate is the same as your .5 billion estimate?
The rest of your numbers are pure unsupported horse$hit.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
So bow, ya found a bad muslim. They exist in every religion.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I love when the chief Ass Pimple comes in and starts Poppin !!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You honestly do not know that my 500 million estimate is the same as your .5 billion estimate?
The rest of your numbers are pure unsupported horse$hit.

I'm quite familiar with the numerical system, idiot. I put them in similar figures for a reason, and that went right over your water head.

The numbers I put up are as easily defensible as yours. Hint, there (but you won't get it).

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
“Thank God most Muslims are moderate. There are over 1.7 billion of them in the world.
Estimates are all over the place, but we are at war with as many as 500 million Jihadists. They are split between the violent and the stealthy supporters of Sharia Law.”

Those are only numbers I put up. You need to back your other numbers about the poor and the wealthy Muslims.
And who is taken care of who.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
231 members (257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 36 invisible), 2,202 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,641
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.