Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I clearly remember trying to let sugar tits know that fancy spotter was a pile of crap guess the little fella knows now. Keep peddling Larry the pack is just ahead.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And let him know steel rusts whilst soaked in water, aluminum doesn't .... Though steel makes him look like a hard charger... Grin

The do nothing gang is hanging on every word... Grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Remy Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Boxer

Those lines do show up enough in that underbrush. Thanks for the camera shot.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Pretty sure those crosses were in his now broken spotter the dumb chit finally figured out how to film through a spotter wow. -p . [bleep] priceless he learns like a Reeere at summer camp.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
What are you two going to chit this one up too? Big dick may be an azzhole that could use some cleaning up. But ya all are cut from the same cloth. Why don't ya go lick your balls, and give Big dicks azzhole a lick while your at it. It'll give us all a break from your bullchit.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by wdenike
What are you two going to chit this one up too? Big dick may be an azzhole that could use some cleaning up. But ya all are cut from the same cloth. Why don't ya go lick your balls, and give Big dicks azzhole a lick while your at it. It'll give us all a break from your bullchit.

Take care, Willie

I'm not nearly flexible enough for that. And poop is never good unless you can throw it at a friend. Best your friend fredIIIπŸ˜†

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh my...The Boozy Bromance continues with yet another Beer Sale! Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk to let the Fair Weather "Hard Chargers" fret that which they've never seen or let alone "done". Laffin'!

C/M receivers can be pressed into service,if only because bolts ain't C/M. Hint.

Now C/M bores that ain't C/L(Google it),cain't whether the slightest of weather and bores compromise faster than fhuqking fast. Funnier than fhuqk to grant Whining Kchunts opportunity to fret moisture at every avenue,as they hop fences and creep around haybales as "extrapolation". Hint. Laffin'!

Reality is,once the brush is wet,one may as well toss a rifle in a creek to dry it off. S/S bores by default and inherent virtue(s),pay dividends in non-lineal fashion(s) that C/M cain't even begin to DREAM about,but that sorta Imagination and Pretend is Window Lickin' mainstays. Pardon facts,once again arranging Reality to collide with your FANTASY. Google it. Hint. Laffin'!

Said LEGENDARY Urban Rifle is well beyond Famous and is a Booner Slayer of repute,which has(does) inspire alotta builds. It has only been fielded in (3) chamberings and them facts too,is rather unsettlin' to The Paper Hat Brigade. The only thing funnier than a Bob,is a Better Bob,but a slight setback and 25-284 punch soothes all as Quarterboretitude Ping Ponging goes. It'd be tough to cite a schittier cartridge than the Seven Times Fifty Fhuqking Seven Mouser or it's spawn...though I've "only" had 6mmRem,6mmRemAI,Bob,Better Bob and Mouser. It'll only come as a "surprise" to you DUMB Fhuqks,in that rifle alone,has worn more glass than you "own". Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

I'm unaware of anyone schleppin' a Beeg Krunchenticker '10 as a yeoman mainstay,but do know more than a few who drag a '15 most everywhere. Hell...I've seen me do it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I tote a Sage just to cuss it. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe Fredrica will fire up her Imagination and it's Pretend to copy/paste her Delusion,that she said ANYTHING about Reupold Mk4 Spotter mechanics. It WILL be fhuqking funny if she tries,if only because she knows she's a lying clueless piece of fhuqking schit. Hint. Laffin'!

Sadly,there was once a time when Reupold was viable and very near the front of the pack in alotta aspects,with their Aimers. Today,nothing could be further from fact and they are mired mightily in Fluff and hurriedly sidestep the crux. Though for the Flatlanders...CDS sure is soothin'. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Hint.

'hooper,

The Husky 394 is far and away THE best powerhead of All Time. Though I didn't really like to do it and prefer more cubes in the equation,it'll pull a 60" salmon-bellied Cannon when wearing a 7-tooth driver. I typically run an 8-tooth to 42" but want a 7-tooth once I hit 50" or greater.

Don't take much to blueprint intake and exhaust,add a velocity stack and port things just a smidge,for more torque. Never really like to increase compression ratios,as GOOD fuel is impossible to find and more is lost than gained in the transition. I'm purty particular in my motor mount and oiler set up and love them up Full Race. Prefer older school carbs and had a scheme for conversion to same,in order to escape EPA bullschit on newer 'heads and that's money well spent. Nobody ever ran better powerheads than I.

I'm more than a touch particular in chain selection too(75CJ or bust) and typically preferred to file than grind,mainly because I'm great with a file. A blue ceramic equipped SDM-4 is a nice place to be in order to clean things up,for when you catch inside Old Growth bark's nether regions. I like less top angle than most,need a radiused heel,drive a deep gullet and am steep through the throat.

Torque is more important than RPM,tuning exhaust(blueprinted duals) is a factor many miss by miles and if only because money grows on trees...I've long had a vested interest in slamming same to ground in record time and unequaled skill.

Though in fairness,the Boozy Bromance "knows" a Cutter...the "lucky" kchunts.

Laffin'!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Aaahhhhh the good old times. Sugar Tits say hi to Dave for me. LMFAO

Last edited by fredIII; 08/20/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

And another classic Sugar tits is a fat lying turd.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The 1004 yard video is destined for YouTube greatness.
In my mind anyway..
The 243 gasser didnt suck a bit

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Note the gun is not levitating. LOL [Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You still out riding the hover board you lying sack of [bleep]. [Linked Image]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by fredIII
Note the gun is not levitating. LOL [Linked Image]

Geezus he has you so wound up your going to have a stroke. You are one stupid MF.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
GFY Rick. LOL you fat fcks got to stick together pun intended.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/20/16.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fred

What I do when I get all pressured up. I hunt 3 or 4 months everyday. Somedays I might mult-task and fish a little. You might give it a try.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Fred

What I do when I get all pressured up. I hunt 3 or 4 months everyday. Somedays I might mult-task and fish a little. You might give it a try.

Sounds like it. Have that blood clot checked.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
I find the mil quad on the 10x a little fine at low light. Enough so that it pushed me to try the 3-9 which has the .07 mil reticle as opposed to the .05 mil on the 10x. The difference is significant, with the 3-9 being noticeably more visible during the last few minutes of legal light. I would rather use a fixed x scope, and surely would if it came with a .07 mil reticle, but as it is, I will use the 3-9 until it fails me.

John

Wanted to add that my complaint about the subtensions is purely with losing the tic marks in low light. Not uncommon to not see the deer here until last light, and then at 300-400 yards against the dark mesquites. The hash marks are getting a little hard to see in those instances and the wind here often necessitates some hold off which, of course makes seeing the hash marks a good thing.

At relatively close range, the fat post allow you to bracket your target. Got this 'yote in the headlights the other night at about 130 yards with the 3-9 SS. All I could really see was the light outline of the 'yote which I bracketed between the post. Was shooting my 22-250 barrel and no hold off was required.

John

[Linked Image]

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
Oh my...The Boozy Bromance continues with yet another Beer Sale! Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk to let the Fair Weather "Hard Chargers" fret that which they've never seen or let alone "done". Laffin'!

C/M receivers can be pressed into service,if only because bolts ain't C/M. Hint.

Now C/M bores that ain't C/L(Google it),cain't whether the slightest of weather and bores compromise faster than fhuqking fast. Funnier than fhuqk to grant Whining Kchunts opportunity to fret moisture at every avenue,as they hop fences and creep around haybales as "extrapolation". Hint. Laffin'!

Reality is,once the brush is wet,one may as well toss a rifle in a creek to dry it off. S/S bores by default and inherent virtue(s),pay dividends in non-lineal fashion(s) that C/M cain't even begin to DREAM about,but that sorta Imagination and Pretend is Window Lickin' mainstays. Pardon facts,once again arranging Reality to collide with your FANTASY. Google it. Hint. Laffin'!

Said LEGENDARY Urban Rifle is well beyond Famous and is a Booner Slayer of repute,which has(does) inspire alotta builds. It has only been fielded in (3) chamberings and them facts too,is rather unsettlin' to The Paper Hat Brigade. The only thing funnier than a Bob,is a Better Bob,but a slight setback and 25-284 punch soothes all as Quarterboretitude Ping Ponging goes. It'd be tough to cite a schittier cartridge than the Seven Times Fifty Fhuqking Seven Mouser or it's spawn...though I've "only" had 6mmRem,6mmRemAI,Bob,Better Bob and Mouser. It'll only come as a "surprise" to you DUMB Fhuqks,in that rifle alone,has worn more glass than you "own". Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

I'm unaware of anyone schleppin' a Beeg Krunchenticker '10 as a yeoman mainstay,but do know more than a few who drag a '15 most everywhere. Hell...I've seen me do it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Mebbe Fredrica will fire up her Imagination and it's Pretend to copy/paste her Delusion,that she said ANYTHING about Reupold Mk4 Spotter mechanics. It WILL be fhuqking funny if she tries,if only because she knows she's a lying clueless piece of fhuqking schit. Hint. Laffin'!

Sadly,there was once a time when Reupold was viable and very near the front of the pack in alotta aspects,with their Aimers. Today,nothing could be further from fact and they are mired mightily in Fluff and hurriedly sidestep the crux. Though for the Flatlanders...CDS sure is soothin'. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Hint.

'hooper,

The Husky 394 is far and away THE best powerhead of All Time. Though I didn't really like to do it and prefer more cubes in the equation,it'll pull a 60" salmon-bellied Cannon when wearing a 7-tooth driver. I typically run an 8-tooth to 42" but want a 7-tooth once I hit 50" or greater.

Don't take much to blueprint intake and exhaust,add a velocity stack and port things just a smidge,for more torque. Never really like to increase compression ratios,as GOOD fuel is impossible to find and more is lost than gained in the transition. I'm purty particular in my motor mount and oiler set up and love them up Full Race. Prefer older school carbs and had a scheme for conversion to same,in order to escape EPA bullschit on newer 'heads and that's money well spent. Nobody ever ran better powerheads than I.

I'm more than a touch particular in chain selection too(75CJ or bust) and typically preferred to file than grind,mainly because I'm great with a file. A blue ceramic equipped SDM-4 is a nice place to be in order to clean things up,for when you catch inside Old Growth bark's nether regions. I like less top angle than most,need a radiused heel,drive a deep gullet and am steep through the throat.

Torque is more important than RPM,tuning exhaust(blueprinted duals) is a factor many miss by miles and if only because money grows on trees...I've long had a vested interest in slamming same to ground in record time and unequaled skill.

Laffin'!

Good info on the saw. I think that grinders are a disaster. I just got a dead 3120xp that a buddy had (long story) and a friend is going to rebuild it for me. It wears a 42-inch, 404, with a handle on the end. I want to run it once before selling it.

Sorry to inject a bit of saw madness into an optics thread! whistle

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hint.

'hooper,

Laffin'!

Larry you stupid bastard, you might whine and pout yourself into a coma!!!.... I'll be very limited the couple weeks, down at willipa coonin em. Have fun with the reach around a on the slope while the wing man stuffs your ol lady!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
You still out riding the hover board you lying sack of [bleep]. [Linked Image]

A 400 lb bear!! I just peed a little!! Wow+p

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 40 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,415
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.