Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes, for all the ballyhooed praise heaped on Comey, in the final analysis, he is a willing tool.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
In the meantime all the doors she opened by having an unsecured server are resulting in every person she communicated with being hacked. Hopefully Wikileaks drop kicks her into jail.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She said no Top Secret emails.....
What about
FOUO
Confidental
Secret
SRD

You lose all faith in the system

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunGeek
There could be a shred of truth to that; after all, it is Hillary Clinton...who is even slicker than Slick Willie. If they tried to prosecute, I'm sure they'd have an epic fight on their hands.

And a high body count.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Let's not forget the "secret" meeting on the tarmack between Ol' Bill and Loretta a week before it all went down. Just talkin' about the grandkids, remember?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That POS has put a taint on the FBI and his own "legacy" that will last forever.....

Clearly bought and paid for....

Just like the rest of DC.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sounds like Comey is a little butt hurt two months after his bullschit press conference because people aren't buying his "baloney" even after both sides of the aisle praised his integrity.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
I think Cheryl Mills and Huma Abadin are in trouble, but nothing will stick to the slime covering the Clintons.

Are they willing to go to prison for covering her hiney? An awful lot of people have gone to prison covering for them, will those two do it?

Either they will, or they will be adjudicated "suicides"

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
That POS has put a taint on the FBI and his own "legacy" that will last forever.....

Yeah. Almost makes me wistful for J. Edgar Hoover...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

Yeah. Almost makes me wistful for J. Edgar Hoover...
Wtf? J. Edgar was a prancing, closeted [bleep] who delighted in blackmailing politicians. He wasn't in it for justice, he was in it for himself. If anybody was bought and paid for it was him.

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I said almost, EE. Keep yer hair on.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RobJordan

What the MSM and everyone else seems to be missing is that its not the job of the director of the FBI to decide whether a case is prosecutable (or should be prosecuted). The person who decides that question is the prosecutor himself---in this case the United States Attorney. The fix was in from the get go. Comey's role was to undermine any possible prosecutorial decision to file by establishing very early on the narrative that there was no prosecutable case---even though it's the AG's job to decide that question---not Comey's. After all, what is the likelihood that Lynch would file on Clinton if the FBI was saying there was no case? But really, its not even Comey's call. The other thing is Comey said her conduct was "reckless" which is precisely the requisite legal standard. He then conflates that with her lack of intent. But again, the standard is criminal negligence, not intent. Comey is so ignorant of the law he conflates the two. But again, the fix was in. The other thing is, Lynch was never going to file anyway, but her making the decision (not to prosecute) would have been much more politically suspect than Comey's, that is why everyone agreed (the powers that be) that Comey would take the fall so Lynch would not be subject to the withering criticism that would surely have come if she said the case should not be prosecuted.

Jordan

I listened very closely to Comey's statement to the AG. He articulated every single element of the crime, and clinton fulfilled every element of the crime the FBI had been investigating. She broke the law tens of thousands of times over. Then Comey recommended that the AG not prosecute because there was no intent on clinton's part to harm national security. Intent has nothing to do with it. In fact, Comey stated she was grossly negligent in her handling of classified document. The law itself states that if the defendant is "Grossly Negligent" in the handling of classified documents, intent can be inferred. He laid a statement out for the AG that demonstrated BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT that clinton was guilty breaking the federal law governing how Classified Information should be handled.

A Grand Jury should have been convened ASAP, subpoenas issued, and get hillary's version of, "it depends on the meaning of what is is".

Comey did great right up until he started trying to explain away her behavior by saying she did not appear to have "intent" to misuse the information found in Classified Documents. He officially signed on to team clinton, and cemented the new meaning of FBI. It no longer means Federal Bureau of Investigation. FBI represents Famous But Incompetant.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ftbt
So says Director Comey in a memo to FBI employees. See:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/07/comey2.pdf

I didn't know his decisions as to what is and what is not "prosecutable" was a part of his job description.

From the FBI's web site it states its Mission & Priorities as follows:

"Mission & Priorities

The FBI today is considered one of the world’s premier security and crime-fighting forces. Reporting to both the attorney general and director of national intelligence, the Bureau has dual responsibilities as a law enforcement and intelligence agency ..."

See: https://www.fbi.gov/about/mission

Somehow they must have missed the part on the web site that talks about its newly found mission and function as deciding whether alleged criminal cases that they investigate actually get prosecuted or not.

It was, and still is, a prosecutable case. Asange is releasing more Emails next week, and clinton was on the verge of collapse when Matt Lauer really pressed her about the Emails. There is no fµcking way the "smartest woman in the world" forgot the session where the FBI explained how classified documents were to be handled. You know, words in the law like "Shall". Shall doesn't leave much wiggle room. She obviously is compounding her lies as she seems to have a new set of them at every major press conference or political event. I hope the questions become too much for her. She'll have a petit mal seizure, I'm certain. She's got around 60 days to election time. Even the liberal commentators (not all of them) were expressing doubts about her veracity. She cannot be allowed to handle classified documents ever again. She should be disqualified from running for the the job of POTUS due to the simple fact mentioned at the start of this sentence.

Hopefully we'll paint her into such a corner that she'll have a mental and physical breakdown.

Regardless of what the FBI's mission statement is, they are just high paid cops. Cops investigate a criminal offense, gather the facts...ALL the facts, and present what should be a clear, concise, and neutral report to the Prosecutor. The Prosecutor then decides if he/she wants to prosecute the case. Prosecutorial discretion is close to being an unassailable power given to prsecutors. If they don't want to prosecute the local pedophiles he doesn't have to, despite the incredible pressure they would be under to do their jobs.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Does the fact that Comey declined to recommend prosecution right now stop him from doing it at a later time? Or would "new information" have to become available?

It seems fairly obvious to me that there is no way Lynch was going to prosecute. If Comey knows this then it could be possible that he's waiting till later (say February).

Of course for this to be true requires him to be both honorable and pragmatic.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ftbt
So says Director Comey in a memo to FBI employees. See:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/07/comey2.pdf

I didn't know his decisions as to what is and what is not "prosecutable" was a part of his job description.

From the FBI's web site it states its Mission & Priorities as follows:

"Mission & Priorities

The FBI today is considered one of the world’s premier security and crime-fighting forces. Reporting to both the attorney general and director of national intelligence, the Bureau has dual responsibilities as a law enforcement and intelligence agency ..."

See: https://www.fbi.gov/about/mission

Somehow they must have missed the part on the web site that talks about its newly found mission and function as deciding whether alleged criminal cases that they investigate actually get prosecuted or not.
He's full of bullchit..

Comey's been owned by FLIP Clinton and Slick Willie for nearly a quarter-century.. Plus, I have a hunch that 'somebody' asked Comey what his plans for retirement are? (wink, wink)

Lynch won't prosecute because she's the AIC's service dog. Only hope we have, IMHO, is getting DT in and getting Lynch OUT.. Then - let the prosecutions begin!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 50 invisible), 2,592 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,329
Posts18,468,550
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.